- Version 1.9.3 | Release Date: 2010-05-29 | Download
- Fix selecting contact match from list using the mouse.
- Add additional hidden preference to control or disable automatic contact reload interval.
- Version 1.9.2 | Release Date: 2010-04-04 | Download
- Fix issue where no results would show when typing a name/phone number when more than 511 phone numbers were present.
- Minor performance improvement for data parsing.
- Version 1.9.1 | Release Date: 2010-02-21 | Download
- Drastic reduction in CPU and memory usage when loading Google contact data for accounts with many Google contacts.
- Fixed a few memory leaks in the widgetplugin.
- Version 1.9 | Release Date: 2010-02-07 | Download
- Allow sending of SMS messages to multiple recipients (up to five) at a time.
- Add option to chose data source for contacts (Address Book, Google Contacts, or both).
- Improved parsing of VM transcripts for Growl notifications.
- Minor UI refinements.
- Version 1.8.6 | Release Date: 2010-01-05 | Download
- Make sure to complete the login procedure when the Dashboard is dismissed during login. This fixes failed automatic logins with third-party add-ons like "Dashboard Kickstarter" that automatically launch the Dashboard after a reboot.
- Version 1.8.5 | Release Date: 2009-12-22 | Download
Correct typo which resulted in non-working unread message indicator and Growl notifications (both were apparently broken since version 1.8.2).
- Version 1.8.4 | Release Date: 2009-12-10 | Download
Fix crash in the widgetplugin when trying to send an SMS.
- Version 1.8.3 | Release Date: 2009-12-07 | Download
Correct reporting of current balance (1.8.2 was reporting values too large by a factor of ten).
- Version 1.8.2 | Release Date: 2009-12-04 | Download
- Fix calling when forwarding number is a Gizmo number.
- Slightly faster initial loading after computer/Dashboard restart.
- Version 1.8.1 | Release Date: 2009-11-20 | Download
- You can now control-click on your GV number or any of your forwarding numbers on the settings view to copy the associated number onto the clipboard.
- Fix issue introduced in 1.8 which would result in some people not being able to log in.
- Reduce system load on systems without Growl installed.
- Changed advanced settings now take effect immediately the next time the Dashboard is shown.
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2009-11-18 | Download
- Improved Growl notifications for new SMS - you will now receive a notification for each new message in a conversation, not only the most recent one.
- Phone numbers which have a name assigned in GV without having been added to your Google contacts list now show up in the contact list popups.
- Show voicemail length in Growl notification.
- Add option to check for new messages in 1 minute intervals (with Growl installed).
- Updated protocol for initiating a call to comply with recent changes to GV - this should fix the "Failed to start call" issue.
- Make sure to properly re-enable username/password fields upon failed logins to allow re-entering user credentials without having to reload the widget first.
- Improve robustness of login (avoiding potential race condition which could have resulted in failed logins before).
- Immediately reload the system Address Book if another process changed the database instead of waiting for the next automatic reload.
- Make sure the hover text on the call logo is always up-to-date (it might have incorrectly read "Place call" before when asnwering an SMS from a Growl notification).
- Make sure we always display the scrollbar on the forwarding list if we have more than three forwarding numbers.
- Version 1.7.2 | Release Date: 2009-10-31 | Download
Fix removing of duplicates between the system Address Book and Google Contacts if the system Address Book is set to "Show first name following last name."
- Version 1.7.1 | Release Date: 2009-10-21 | Download
- Fix issue where the widget would be stuck in "Loading phone settingsÃ¢ÂÂ¦" after logging in for users which in the past had removed forwarding numbers from their account.
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2009-10-17 | Download
- Show number forwarding and do-not-disturb statuses on account view after login and allow changing them.
- Automatically switch back to the login view if login failed in order to avoid being unable to login again.
- Fix automatic login into account after a system/Dashboard restart.
- General login robustness improvements.
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2009-10-09 | Download
- Allow calling/sending SMS to numbers entered as letters (e.g., 1-800-GOOG-411).
- Holding the mouse over an entry in the list when searching for a contact will now show a tool tip with the full name/number. This allows to distinguish similar name/number combinations that are too long to be fully displayed.
- Be less strict with verifying number formats - the widget should now work correctly with numbers entered in any format.
- Added additional preferences to control behavior of the SMS message field after sending a message.
- Improve reliability of removing the "Sending Message" overlay after successfully sending a message - don't use a method that is not present in 10.5.
- Remove animation when changing views in order to fix the ghosted image problems experienced on some systems.
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2009-09-30 | Download
- Show the state/province for US/CA phone numbers in the call view.
- Phone numbers from the system address book with an "iPhone" label will now be displayed with "(Ã¯Â£Â¿)" in the widget and can be used for sending text messages.
- Correct local time display for numbers in Hawaii.
- Rework authentication/cookie handling. Cookies are now handled separately from Safari in order not to cause random logouts from Google sessions. In addition, the login procedure is updated to be more robust and not cause failed login attempts despite correct username/password.
- Improve parsing of Google contacts - contacts with phone numbers where no phone type is defined no longer cause missing contacts.
- Update to the latest version of Growl. The widget is now 64-bit compatible and will run in the 64-bit instance of Dashboard if possible.
- Make sure we don't display "undefined" for our own GV number on the widget.
- Improve speed and decrease amount of data when reloading contacts.
- Change transition between the invididual views in order to avoid cosmetic glitches.
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2009-08-26 | Download
- Add Growl notifications for new SMS and Voicemails.
Clicking on a Growl notification will mark the message as read and open the Dashboard on the SMS view, with the sender's address entered into the number field (for SMS notifications) or download the Voicemail to your 'Downloads' folder and play it for you (for Voicemail messages). The frequency for the Growl notifications can be set on the back of the widget.
- Better international support: search for contacts names now ignores diacriticals (e.g., ÃÂ¤, ÃÂ¥, a, Ã¢ÂÂ¦ are now all treated as equal).
- Improve speed and decrease CPU usage when searching for names.
- Better visual feedback when sending an SMS.
- Improve loading speed when showing the Dashboard again by reducing the amount of data that needs to be loaded.
- Remove HTML tags from the tooltip in the number field.
- Add Growl notifications for new SMS and Voicemails.
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2009-08-19 | Download
- Fix loading of contacts and unread count when re-opening the Dashboard if no contacts are present in the System Address Book (widget status was stuck in "Refreshing contact listÃ¢ÂÂ¦" before).
- Fix excessive resource usage of the widget on initial widget load (present until closing the Dashboard).
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2009-08-16 | Download
- Remove duplicate entries from name/number matches (contacts are matched based on full contact name and phone number (ignoring missing prefixes); for duplicate entries the information from the System Address Book are used).
- Re-enable the number and message text fields for input after sending an SMS message.
- Fix display of phone name in the "Phone to Ring" popup for names with non-ASCII characters.
- Improve accuracy of unread count and billing information upon re-displaying the Dashboard.
- Improve stability of the plug-in when loading information from Google Voice.
- Fixed several minor UI glitches when switching between views.
- Add a hidden preference to enable debug logging for the plug-in.
- Significantly reduced widget size.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2009-08-15 | Download
- Reset the SMS message text by double-clicking the message area.
- Add direct feedback link to widget back.
- Decrease resource usage by not automatically reloading data not currently visible.
- Improve responsiveness of info button and link to Google Voice billing page.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2009-08-14 | Download
- No changes specified