- Version 2.8 | Release Date: 2011-06-28 | Download
Ready for MacOS 10.7 Lion
New: Optional retranslation of the basic food database.
New: French translations for food database added.
New: Italian translations for food database added
German translations of food portions reviewed - can be corrected now by retranslation.
New window menu to reopen the main window in case it has been closed by accident.
New: Japanese online help implemented.
BugFix: Combining food now works in japanese localization.
BugFix: Week starting feature in general preferences fixed.
- Version 2.7.1 | Release Date: 2011-02-16 | Download
FIX: Potential crash when syncing Withings account
Availability on Mac App Store (optional)
binoe bug fixes
- Version 2.6.2 | Release Date: 2010-09-01 | Download
Optimized rounding behavior for weight data when using a Withings WiFi body scale
- Version 2.6.1 | Release Date: 2010-08-18 | Download
Problem with special characters used for account names solved.
Some minor bug fixes
Hidden key implemented for solving Sync-Server issues
- Version 2.6 | Release Date: 2010-07-07 | Download
New in Calories 2.6
* Redesigned analysis view :
o Values for protein, fat, carbs can be inspected instantly for each meal of a day.
o Values are given as absolute numbers or as percentages.
o Toggle values by clicking the header line
o same look & feel as in Cal2Go 1.1
* Online help reviewed
* Portuguese language added
- Version 2.5.1 | Release Date: 2010-06-15 | Download
Bugfix: Possible crash during first installation of a Sync Server account fixed.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2010-01-21 | Download
- New: Support for activities and sports.
- New: Database with common activities and sports with their specific calorie consumption and adding custom activities.
- New: Direct input of burned calories - for example values fram the Nike+ iPod Kit
- New: Charts for viewing intaken calories and burned calories. Calculation and visualization of the net remaining calories per day, week, month and year.
- New: The new credit indicator gives you a quick overview if you can go for more or if you should do some sports first.
- New: Food portions of foods from the standard food database(s) are now editable without the need of copying the complete food data first.
- New: Direct download link for additional food databases integrated in the Foods panel of the Preferences.
- Bug fix: Meals ordering is now correct in print layout.
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2010-01-08 | Download
- Bug fix: Portions of foods and their corresponding weight corrected
- Bug fix: Duplicated foods now show correct kcal/eight values independent of the currently selected portion.
- New: The foods seachfield now keeps colored highlighting when a food of a meal is selected
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2009-12-27 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo