- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2010-03-10 | Download
Version 1.2 moves Sesamouse to the menu bar, and adds configurable swipe actions:
* Converted Sesamouse icon to system menu bar to avoid taking space in the Dock.
* Added options to trigger ExposÃ©, Desktop, Spaces or Dashboard actions for up and down swipes.
* Added note about gesture area to preferences window.
- Version 1.2 (beta) | Release Date: 2010-03-08 | Download
- Version 1.2 (beta):
- Adds a few optional actions (ExposÃÂ©, Spaces, Dashboard, etc.) for two-finger swipe up and down.
- Moved to menu bar instead of in Dock.
- Window can now be closed with Cmd-W.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2010-02-15 | Download
Version 1.1 adds gesture-only support for Leopard (10.5). Not tested on PPC, but may work.
Please note that only Snow Leopard supports full finger touch information, so when running under Leopard you will not see your touches in the Sesamouse window.
- Version 1.0.2 | Release Date: 2010-01-26 | Download
Version 1.0.2 improves some internals, and should fix most MacBook issues.
- Changed the way multitouch devices are found, which should fix functionality on newer MacBook models.
- Fixed a piece of erroneous information that had been sent with touch events.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2010-01-19 | Download
- Help menu now links to instruction web page
- "Trackpad?" error now shown when too many multitouch devices are found. (I hope to eventually support a Magic Mouse connected to new MacBooks.)
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2010-01-18 | Download
- No changes specified