- Version 1.2.8 | Release Date: 2012-04-07 | Download
- Support for 10.7 sandboxing and full screen mode
- Spectral display in both Lite and Pro
- Multi-threaded import in both Lite and Pro
- Files can be dropped onto dock icon to import
- Bass response now warmer
- Loads and loads of bug fixes
- Version 1.2.5 | Release Date: 2011-01-23 | Download
HiLo control to cut either the treble or bass on a per-track basis (use control to add/remove control points).
Setting exported mix bitrates.
Track (visible) height and initial volume preference.
Midi sends start signals when entering a new master sync region.
Support for moving from app store installs to 'web' licenses and upgrades.
Night colours - preserve night vision when playing in dark environments.
On-track curves now more visible.
"Recreate Missing Tags" menu item recreates name/artist/album tags from tracks that have lost them
Fixed a number of crashing bugs.
Being able to apply an overlap when the "can't apply" hand is shown.
The overlap cursor being shown instead of the in/out point cursors when previewing.
Fixed .m4a files not appearing in "Import" dialog.
Fixed longer tracks not appearing in library in their entirety.
Restoring a library that has zero length keywords.
Double click to change the name of a mix now fixed.
Database corruption bug "guarded".
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2011-01-03 | Download
New in this release:
Extending the 1.2 series again - Pro now includes the ability to emit MIDI clock signals to sync VJ performances when playing live.
What's new from 1.1 to 1.2:
- New "Automix" buttons automatically create a basic mix between two tracks
- New edit controls for 'set in point here' and 'set out point here'
- Overall track volume in 'double click' parameters window
- New "Snap" button brings nearest timing tab to the playhead
- Fine adjust timing tabs by holding down option (to fine adjust in-point) or control (to fine adjust tempo)
- New video tutorials are clearer, and show how to use the new edit controls
- VU meters show output levels and peaks
- Smoother scrolling in workspace also scales down better for slower machines
- Add missing or new album art just by drag dropping a file or image from a web page onto previewed track.
- Mix hosting is now free - goodbye hosting credits
- (Pro only) Emit MIDI clock signals - sync VJ performances when playing live
- Option to disable album art in preferences
- Version 1.1.5 | Release Date: 2010-09-14 | Download
- Bug fixes:
- Crash in audio code
- Freeze on startup
- Audio caching issue
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2010-09-05 | Download
Fix for bug that shipped with 1.1.1
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2010-08-22 | Download
From user feedback, the following has been changed:
- New Workspace UI - makes it clearer which tracks are synced to which
- New intro video - shows the new UI, makes it easier to learn
- Demo/example mixes - again, helps learn MixTape. CC licensed so you can mix them too!
- New loader - no more waiting for tracks to load.
Plus heaps more.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2010-07-13 | Download
- Pro only: Add custom album art to mixes - just drag/drop an image onto the image well on the "publish" sheet.
- No longer need a net connection to start (apart from the first time).
- Add a tune from the library to a new composition by right (or command) clicking and selecting "Add to New Composition".
- Trial expiry reminder in title bar.
- Cleaned up the crash reporter.
- Bug fixes
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2010-06-08 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.2.0 | Release Date: 2007-01-01 | Download
The 1.2 series brings the most frequently requested editing controls to life:
- "Automix" buttons create a basic mix between two tracks
- New edit controls for setting in and out points
- Overall track volume in parameters
- New "Snap" timing quickly places tabs onto phrases
- Fine adjust timing tabs
- New video tutorials are clearer and now up to date
- VU meters show output levels and peaks
- Smoother scrolling in workspace
- Add new or missing album art
Plus enhanced compatibility and bugfixes.
Licence: Commercial with demo