- Version 2.0.10 | Release Date: 2015-01-20 | Download
- Musicality Updates http://dload.industriousone.com/musicality/appcast Releases en Musicality 2.0.10 http://dload.industriousone.com/musicality/changelog Tue, 20 Jan 2015 05:19:04 -0700
- Version 2.0.9 | Release Date: 2013-09-14 | Download
More AirPlay improvements. Even more fixes for users with static and pops. If you are still experiencing audio issues, be sure to let me know so I can track it down!
More AppleScript. You can now like and dislike the currently playing song from your AppleScript, as well as check to see if the music is currently playing or not.
- Version 2.0.8 | Release Date: 2013-07-20 | Download
Removed pause on startup. This feature has been causing problems for some users, so I am removing it until I can understand the issue and get it fixed. My apologies to those of you who have been using it—I will do my best to get it back quickly!
Song metadata and cover art are now displayed on the Apple TV while streaming.
Caught up with the changes to Last.fm and Grooveshark. Likes are once again working properly, and Last.fm is using higher quality artwork.
Eliminated the pops and static experienced by some users when streaming over AirPlay.
- Version 2.0.7 | Release Date: 2013-04-12 | Download
Fixed a bug that could cause Pandora Radio to get stuck on pause. That's no fun at all.
Fixed a few bugs in the audio handling that could cause garbled audio or audio dropouts.
Fixed Grooveshark song notifications again. Hopefully they will keep working for a while now that their big website redesign has settled down.
The next and previous buttons on Logitech keyboards are now supported.
- Version 2.0.6 | Release Date: 2013-02-07 | Download
Fixed duplicate song notifications when transitioning between songs in Grooveshark.
Fixed duplicate scrobbles when Grooveshark has already been connected to Last.fm in the user settings.
Improved AirPlay does a better job of connecting to third-party devices.
Trimmed long station names in the system menu.
Now pauses the music when started automatically at login.
- Version 2.0.5 | Release Date: 2012-11-13 | Download
Grooveshark fixes, including support for the latest website redesign.
Bug fixes for new user registration and demo mode.
- Version 2.0.4 | Release Date: 2012-09-04 | Download
Mountain Lion fixes, including improved AirPlay reliability.
Retina display fixes.
- Version 2.0.3 | Release Date: 2012-07-25 | Download
Retina support for the new MacBook Pro.
Mountain Lion fixes.
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2012-06-16 | Download
Improved AirPlay uses considerably less bandwidth, and works better in lousy network conditions.
Developer ID code signed for Gatekeeper, a new security feature in the upcoming Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Please note: you will be prompted to permit access to your keychain again because of this change of code signing identity.
Fixed web page loading for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Fixed Grooveshark logins so you can once again login with your Twitter and Google accounts.
Improved handling of external links so ads and other content now do a better job of opening in the right place, with fewer interruptions to the music.
Back to 64-bit for better performance, particularly on startup.
Lots of little fixes and smoothing of rough edges.
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2012-04-09 | Download
Fixed a memory leak in AirPlay on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2012-02-14 | Download
AirPlay! Many of you requested it, and I am happy to announce that Musicality now supports AirPlay! Stream your music to your AirPort or Apple TV, or to multiple devices at the same time, all while continuing to listen on your computer (or not). Huzzah!
Airfoil integration. Musicality now fully supports Airfoil, so you can see the currently playing song and cover art, and can even control Musicality remotely via Airfoil Speakers.
Full screen mode. OS X Lion's full screen mode is now fully supported (and really makes Grooveshark shine).
Improved notifications. Musicality is now works with the latest version of the Growl notification app, and can show notifications even if the Growl app is installed.
Bug fixes and polishing. Last.fm is working again for all languages, Grooveshark is using higher resolution artwork, and numerous other small tweaks and fixes.
- Version 1.4.4 | Release Date: 2011-11-12 | Download
Fixed the "Problem Loading Flash" issue from Grooveshark's latest redesign.
- Version 1.4.3 | Release Date: 2011-10-25 | Download
Added support for the latest Grooveshark redesign, currently in beta for Grooveshark Plus and Grooveshark Anywhere members.
Some minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
- Version 1.4.2 | Release Date: 2011-10-10 | Download
Added a new mini-browser window within Musicality. You can now station surf on Last.fm, and use the Google and Facebook login options on Grooveshark.
Fixed a crashing bug on 32-bit systems with Adobe Flash 11 installed.
- Version 1.4.1 | Release Date: 2011-09-26 | Download
New preference Hide on deactivate automatically hides the Musicality window when you switch to a different application.
The Welcome screen no longer reappears when switching services. Sorry about that.
You can now access Musicality's preferences from the status item menu.
The "On launch play" preference item now displays correctly when a startup service has been set.
Some minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2011-09-13 | Download
- Added a new Musicality system menu item. Now you can play, pause, skip, and rate your music—or just see what's playing—right from the menu, at any time.
- Added a new preference to hide the dock icon. Get rid of a little clutter while using the new system menu and keyboard shortcuts to control the music.
- The Now Playing menu item now shows the name of the currently playing station.
- Fixed a bug that caused Musicality to lose track of Grooveshark songs without cover art.
- Fixed a rare crashing bug in the new Pandora player.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Musicality to crash when setting the Last.fm password in user preferences.
- Version 1.3.2 | Release Date: 2011-07-27 | Download
Added support for the newly redesigned Pandora, currently being rolled out to Pandora|One subscribers. OS X Lion users: this new Pandora sometimes get stuck between songs; Pandora is aware of the problem and is working on a fix.
Pages are now allowed to finish loading even if a resource on the page does not (i.e. a Facebook widget or ad image). Previously, an error message would be displayed instead.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2011-06-21 | Download
Set a minimum window size to prevent Grooveshark's layout from breaking.
Fixed intialization of the Sparkle auto-updater in the non-App Store build; will now correctly prompt for auto-updates on the second run.
Changes made to the keyboard shortcuts are now properly reflected in the menus.
Song information is now cleared from the dock icon menu when switching services.
Updated the HIDRemote library, fixing a (rare) crash bug.
A few minor visual fixes and tweaks.
- Version 1.3.0 | Release Date: 2011-05-13 | Download
Pernicious bug squashed. The bug that caused Grooveshark to crash repeatedly has been fixed, and good riddance to it.
Added a menu to the dock icon., You can now play, skip, pause, and quickly see what's playing without having to take your hand off the mouse.
Grooveshark song metadata containing HTML entities now displays properly.
- Version 1.2.8 | Release Date: 2011-04-14 | Download
Grooveshark fixes. Grooveshark changed stuff. Musicality broke. I fixed it. Enjoy!
- Version 1.2.7 | Release Date: 2011-04-12 | Download
Pausing Last.fm. Last.fm recently added the ability to pause the music (before, you could only stop it), breaking Musicality's play/pause controls. This is now fixed, and you can pause and resume Last.fm all you want.
Last.fm Growl fixes. If a song didn't have cover art, its Growl message would appear very late. This has been fixed.
- Version 1.2.6 | Release Date: 2011-03-23 | Download
Grooveshark fixes. Grooveshark now stores information about your music collection on your computer, rather than downloading it every time. This is a nice change, allowing Grooveshark to start up more quickly. Unfortunately, it broke Musicality, which could no longer find the information it needed to show the Growl messages. This has been fixed, and an updated version has been submitted to the App Store.
- Version 1.2.5 | Release Date: 2011-03-17 | Download
Coming soon to the Mac App Store!. Musicality has been submitted to the Mac App Store. If all goes well (and why wouldn't it?) it should appear after the usual 7-10 day review process. Those of you who purchased Musicality already (thank you!) have no fear: updates will continue to be delivered through the usual channels. And, for those of you who prefer to roll old school, our Fastspring store remains open for business.
A new icon! Yes, that last one worked but was rather uninspired. This handsome new bird was designed by Rossy Topalova.
Visual enhancements. In addition to making things look better, I've cleaned up the landing page and the keyboard preference screen to make room for upcoming new features.
Bug fixes. Most notably, Musicality's song tracking is now more resilient to Safari updates.
- Version 1.2.4 | Release Date: 2011-02-14 | Download
Improved the reliability of Last.fm scrobbling, particularly for Grooveshark.
Added a new keyboard shortcut option to redisplay the Growl message for the current song; find it on the Keyboard preference pane. Now you can see what's playing without having to switch back to Musicality.
- Version 1.2.3 | Release Date: 2011-02-01 | Download
D'oh! I broke the song tracking for Grooveshark's "My Music" and "Popular" playlists, causing Growling and Last.fm submissions to stop working. Here's a fix for you.
While I'm at it, the toolbar state (hidden or visible) will now be remembered for you.
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2011-01-31 | Download
Your Grooveshark theme and preferences will now be properly saved.
Last.fm will now restart correctly after being stopped. You no longer have to open the application and pick a new station first.
I now do a little better job of sharing the media keys with other applications, like VLC or QuickTime.
Adobe Fireworks has a bug that causes its mouse selection features to stop working when an application is running (from someone other than Apple) which needs the media keys. To work around this, Musicality will now stop listening for the media keys while Adobe Fireworks is running.
Fixed a bug that prevented song plays from being rated if Grooveshark's song queue pane was closed.
I removed the minimum window size, so you can really dial it down if you want. I'm still planning on a proper iTunes style mini-player view at some point.
Got rid of the "failed to access Apple remote" console messages.
Added separate Growl notifications for playing a song, and for playing a song which you've previously rated up (liked), so you can use different notification styles for each.
Some minor improvements to how control events are sent to Pandora.
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2010-12-04 | Download
No sooner do I get Grooveshark into Musicality then they go and roll out a spiffy new design and break all of my hard work. The humanity! Here's a new version to make it all better.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2010-11-28 | Download
Grooveshark! Musicality now supports the excellent Grooveshark music service, in addition to Pandora and Last.fm.
- Version 1.1.3 | Release Date: 2010-11-19 | Download
Last.fm made some changes to their site which caused Musicality's keyboard shortcuts to stop working. D'oh! This release gets them working again.
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2010-09-29 | Download
Last.fm logins are working again. I may also have fixed the issue where Last.fm spins indefinitely and never starting playing—or maybe they pulled the ad that was causing the problem. If you run into it again, please let me know.
Finished working around the visibility issues (Flash widgets don't redraw after window has been minimized or hidden) introduced by Flash 10.1.
Control of the Apple remote is now properly handed over to iTunes when it starts playing.
Now pauses iTunes playback before Musicality starts playing.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2010-08-26 | Download
Mostly worked around a Flash 10.1 bug that causes the Flash movies to disappear when the window is minimized or hidden. It can still happen if you close/hide/minimize the window before the Flash window has had a chance to draw; if it does, just scroll the window a bit and the movie will redraw.
Fixed a bug that would cause Musicality to crash if Last.fm submission failed.
Plugged a few memory leaks.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2010-07-06 | Download
- Added Last.fm submissions ("scrobbling"). Music you listen to on Pandora can now be sent to your Last.fm account and used to generate new music recommendations. To enable this feature, enter your Last.fm member name and password on the new Last.fm preferences pane.
- Now works with ClickToFlash out of the box; you no longer need to whitelist the Pandora and Last.fm websites.
- Last.fm song tracking has been improved; Growl notifications should no longer miss songs.
- Version 1.0.2 | Release Date: 2010-06-10 | Download
- Fixed a bug that caused Musicality to intermittently crash for registered users.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2010-06-09 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo