- Version 1.3.5 | Release Date: 2012-07-28 | Download
Added support for Mountain Lion.
- Version 1.3.4 | Release Date: 2010-10-07 | Download
Fixed some minor bugs with including some problems with the conversion dialog in specifying page range on longer documents. Also fixed some minor bugs when using the "Remove Grid Lines" option on OCR conversion.
- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2010-10-03 | Download
Updated OCR engine to latest version.
- Version 1.3.2 | Release Date: 2010-09-29 | Download
Changed defaults to maintain same column guides on every page. This seemed to be the preferred default for most users polled.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2010-09-22 | Download
Added ability to add and remove column guides manually for best conversion results.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2010-09-02 | Download
Added the ability to select a specific area on the page to base the detection of row and column dividers. This yields much greater flexibility in detecting the cells of a spreadsheet.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2010-08-24 | Download
Fixed issue that caused last row not to be extracted when using non-OCR mode. Also fixed issue that caused PDFs larger than 11×11 inches to be extracted incorrectly.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2010-08-22 | Download
Fixed issue with Snow Leopard that caused black page rendering and blank output with some files.
Also made OCR optional so that PDFs that were generated using a Print-to-PDF function can now be run blazingly fast.
Also added feature to remove grid lines when running OCR as the grid lines tend to decrease the OCR accuracy.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2010-08-20 | Download
Fixed bug with Snow Leopard that caused some PDFs to render as black.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2010-08-19 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo