- Version 1.4.3 | Release Date: 2012-05-01 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4.3
- Fixed an issue where adding a file to iTunes wouldn't work due to the new sandboxing environment.
- Moved the working directory from Application Support to the Movies folder which helps the fix to the adding to iTunes issue.
- Version 1.4.2 | Release Date: 2012-04-10 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- UI glitches fixed.
- Option to save to disk in addition to adding files to iTunes.
- Addition of presets for Android.
- Fully 64 bit for better performance.
- Version 1.4.1 | Release Date: 2012-01-27 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Changes to UI per user feedback
- Fixes to the way the app functions. Per user feedback, changed the app to allow dropping of files on the main table, then click "Start Queue" to begin the queue. Files can still be added while other files are converted.
- Deletion of files from the list while conversion is not taking place.
- Added a menu item to show the temporary folder in the Application Support folder in the event a file is not successfully added to iTunes.
- Added a "Stop" button to stop the queue, the same queue can then be restarted.
- Added a "Clear" button which will clear the contents of the queue.
- Minor other bug fixes related to conversation of files.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2011-11-06 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4
- Added ability to add folders to the queue. DropITConverter will parse out the contents of the folder and subfolders to retrieve files allowing for easy ways to add files to the queue without having to dig into subfolders. DropITConverter will now only find video files in a selection or folder to the queue rather than adding any random files in a selection or queue.
- Minor tweaks throughout.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2011-08-03 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3
- Added more presets rather than the Universal preset. You can now choose between Universal, iPod, iPhone and iPod touch, iPhone 4, iPad, AppleTV and AppleTV 2.
- Moved preferences to the main window for easier access.
- Added indicators to the table view to clearly show what is being converted and what has been converted.
- Re-enabled DVD ripping for non-protected DVD's. A dialog box will appear if DropITConverter is unable to rip the DVD due to copy protection.
- Removed MP4 option as it seemed the converted file would not add to iTunes or sync to iOS devices due to certain encodings of the source file.
- Supports Lion full screen mode.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2011-07-05 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2
- Instead of DropITConverter deleting the converted file, files will remain in the /Users/username/Library/Application Support/DropITConverter folder until the app quits.
- Shortens the file names in the table view for easier viewing of the file queue.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2011-03-24 | Download
- Added ability for ripped DVD's to import chapter markers into the file which are viewable in iTunes
- Added an option to use MPEG-4 encoding or h.264 encoding. MPEG-4 encoding is wicked fast and high quality.
- Added an option to optimize the output file for HTTP streaming
- Added an option for 2 pass encoding.
- The main window now saves its size and position on screen.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-03-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($0.99)