- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2013-12-20 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
This version fixes a few bugs that crept into the 2.0 branch, including specific support for SD cards and other disk types. In short, the "Eject" options now work exactly as you want them too.
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2013-11-25 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0.2
This fixes a crash and/or erroneous success message, introduced in 2.0.1, that could be triggered when more than one external drive is attached. Sorry for the difficulties!
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-16 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixes a crash in 10.6.8 (So sorry about this!)
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.0
- Thunderbolt, SD Card, and Disk Image support
- "Undo" operation (to remount accidentally unmounted volumes)
- Notification center support
- Manual disk selection (users can choose to eject any disk when unDock is triggered)
- Ability to choose when AppleScripts are run (before or after)
- Preference window refresh
- Retina support
- Much more!
- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2011-05-16 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo