- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2012-06-22 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- The page title is used as file name now
- When a file is dragged to a folder where f.e. 'My Page.psd' already exists, an incrementing number ('My Page 01.psd', 'My Page 02.psd') is appended to the file name
- Added a 'File > Save as' menu item as alternative to dragging screenshot files to a folder
- Minor bugfixes
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2011-11-29 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6
- Layers are now grouped based on the site structure
- Improved capturing speed
- Shorter layer names for page elements with ID
- Resolved an issue that could prevent capturing pages with SVG images
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2011-11-01 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5
- Page Layers now supports smaller screen sizes for capturing mobile sites
- Local files and URLs can now be dragged to Page Layers (for local files on OS X Lion resources have to be dragged in as well because of the sandbox security feature)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Typekit font faces from rendering correctly
- Resolved an issue that could cause no layers being found for a page in very rare cases
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2011-08-23 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4
Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions. I am proud to ship the fourth update for Page Layers with these changes:
- Improved support for pages using z-index or text-shadow
- Improved performance
- Resolved an issue where capturing would be slow for pages with excessive page height
- Resolved an issue that caused list item images to be sticky on all layers in some cases
- Resolved an issue where the margin area of a page was omitted for some pages
- Resolved an issue where Page Layers would crash while loading a page in rare cases
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2011-07-19 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixed a bug where the CSS3 -webkit-transition or -webkit-box-shadow attributes could prevent capturing a page in some cases
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2011-07-11 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2
- Layers are now named by tag name, id and css classes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause spare transparent pixels to the right of a png screenshot.
- Fixed a bug where usage of "!important" in page style sheets could interfere with capturing.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to wrong opacity values in screenshots in rare cases.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2011-06-04 | Download
- Added an icon to capture conventional website screenshots as PNG.
- Predefined image sizes 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×960 can be selected from the menu now.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent capturing pages with iframes.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-05-20 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($28.99)