- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2013-10-18 | Download
What's New in Version 3.1
• Fixed an issue related to enabling Moom
• Fixed a bug that prevented snap-to-edges outline from always appearing
• Resolved some issues with saved window layouts and Terminal windows
• Other minor fixes
- Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: 2013-06-24 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• Fixed an issue related to leaving space for a Dock which has been unhidden when maximizing via Moom
• Fixed an issue regarding using shortcuts that use Command-Period
• Fixed an issue with using a pen on an input tablet
• Fixed an issue with reverting from dragged-to edges on right and bottom sides
• Fixed an issue with using Command-, to open prefs with keyboard bezel onscreen
• Fixed an issue regarding the Enter key closing the keyboard bezel
• Fixed a display glitch where some hot keys were displayed with a single "FN" modifier instead of their actual modifiers in menus on Montain Lion
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2012-06-08 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0
• Drag-to-edges to resize and snap windows
• Revert from any Moom action by dragging
• New 'zoom to fit' custom control
• Show initial grid cell location onscreen
• Fixed a bug related to the keyboard bezel
- Version 2.4.1 | Release Date: 2012-04-17 | Download
What's New in Version 2.4.1
• Moom should work better with virtual keyboard applications
• Changed how Moom calculates window sizes when moving between displays
• Moom's grid now switches orientation on portrait displays
• Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Version 2.4 | Release Date: 2012-03-01 | Download
What's New in Version 2.4
• Moom now allows chaining custom controls, so that you can perform more than one custom action with one keyboard shortcut.
• Reorganized Moom's menu bar menu, to put often-used commands closer to the top.
• Fixed a timing issue related to bringing windows in saved layouts to the foreground.
• Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Version 2.3.3 | Release Date: 2011-12-30 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3.3
• Chrome browser windows now properly restore when used in a saved window layout.
• Fixed an issue related to the timeout period for the onscreen keyboard bezel
• Other minor bug fixes, workarounds, and enhancements
- Version 2.3.2 | Release Date: 2011-11-09 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Fixes a regression where Moom wouldn't work properly with apps that don't fully support the Accessibility API.
- Version 2.3.1 | Release Date: 2011-10-18 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Saved window layouts can now be automatically activated when resolution changes, without adding/removing a display
• Added support for centering the frontmost window via AppleScript
• Added switch to disable all animations for older Macs
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2011-09-15 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3
• Automatic triggering can open saved window layouts when attaching or removing additional displays.
• Added basic AppleScript support for activating saved layouts.
• Fixed an issue with Word and Excel windows in saved layouts.
• Fixed an issue involving resizing near the screen edges and/or Dock in Mac OS Lion.
• Command-comma will open Moom's settings when the program is run as a normal application.
• Various bug fixes and compatibility improvements
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2011-07-19 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2
• Now works properly on apps that use drawers
• Function keys can be used as global single-key shortcuts for Custom Controls.
• Full-screen apps on non-primary displays can be saved in a snapshot.
• Additional changes to support OS X Lion.
• Minor bug fixes and application compatibility improvements.
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2011-07-06 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Added 'Save Window Layout Snapshot' to Moom's menu
• Hot keys for the Grow and Shrink custom controls now repeat the action when held down
• Fixed an issue with the Shrink custom control
• Changed how the Arrange Windows custom control works with obscured windows
• The Settings window will now properly appear on the current Space
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2011-07-05 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
• Save any set of window sizes and positions as a saved layout, and then restore at any time
• Create one-key shortcuts that only work when Moom's keyboard bezel is onscreen
• Grid resizing can be used in keyboard mode
• The custom menu in the mouse palette can optionally be shown without a mouse click
• Grid size can now be set up to 16x16
• User-settable (and optional) window highlighting makes the window to be moved/zoomed more obvious
• Grid-based resizing now shows a live preview of the window size on the screen
• Windows can be increased or decreased in size via the keyboard
• Minor bug fixes
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2011-06-03 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.2.1" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.2.1
<p>â¢ Option-click on the full-screen icon in mouse mode to center a window.<br />â¢ Much lower CPU usage.<br />â¢ Improved compatibility with certain other applications.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo