- Version 2.4 | Release Date: 2013-10-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.4
Enhancements and bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue with popover animation on different resolution monitors.
- Fixed an issue where screen wouldn't always be covered with multiple monitors.
- Improved menu item animation.
- Improved popup time granularity.
- Improved accessibility.
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3
- Added the ability to run scripts on break end and start.
Enhancements and bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where 'In a minute' block could be disabled with press of escape.
- Fixed a bug where 'done' sound continues to play when triggered by Applescript.
- Fixed an issue where popover would be closed if it was open with 10 seconds until break.
- Version 2.2.1 | Release Date: 2012-08-11 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Fixed issue where trying to run an older version of BreakTime with an upgraded preference file would cause a hang.
- Super Retina Icon!
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2012-07-21 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2
• Retina Graphics
• Support for Mountain Lion
• Added an option to automatically dismiss breaks at the end of the timer. Check under 'Advanced' in the preferences.
• Added start sound and improved end sound
• BreakTime is now scriptable. You can use AppleScript to start a break (start_break), end a break (end_break), reschedule a break (reschedule_break), get the number of seconds until your next break (get seconds until break), get enabled status (get enabled) and set status (set enabled to false). You can find example scripts at http://breaktimeapp.com/support
• Preferences window now shown on first run.
° Fixed a bug which could cause length settings not to stick.
° Fixed memory leaks.
° Fixed an exception caused by tabbing through the popover.
- Version 2.1.3 | Release Date: 2012-01-10 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- Fixed a memory issue that was rarely encountered.
- Added version number to preference pane.
- Version 2.1.2 | Release Date: 2012-01-04 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Fixed a bug where start at login failed in Snow Leopard
- Fixed a bug where time preferences would be set incorrectly in very rare cases.
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2011-12-13 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Disable Command-Q if enforce is enabled.
• Improved memory usage (Now never uses more than 10MB. This may not be reflected in Activity Monitor, due to how it reports memory usage).
• Fixed About window graphic.
• Fixed bug preventing start at login due to sandboxing. (Please note, if you've previously enabled start at login in version 2.0 or prior, you'll need to manually remove the BreakTime login item to prevent BreakTime from launching at start. You can find more info here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2602)
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2011-11-02 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
• Added progress to status bar icon.
• Added disabled state to status bar icon.
• UI Improvements.
• Changed defaults break length to Cornell recommendation (20 minutes on 2 off).
• Enable sandboxing.
• Added ability to block 'in a minute' button.
• Enabled Sudden Termination to speed logout and shutdown.
• Improved handling of full screen apps (for best results please upgrade to OS X Lion 10.7.2).
• Fixed memory leaks.
• Reduced GPU usage.
• Fixed right click on status item.
• Improvements to timer window UI.
• Fixed 'Quit BreakTime' button margins.
• Disabled Command+H for hiding when enforce is enabled.
• Fixed an issue with rescheduling the timer to 2 seconds when 2 minutes was selected.
• Made break done sound fade out more natural sounding.
• Fixed BreakTime to allow running on multiple accounts at once.
• Fixed memory leaks
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2011-09-27 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 2.0" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 2.0
<p>- Entirely rewritten scheduling engine with Magic Rescheduling™.<br />- Added status item for easy access to changing settings and seeing or rescheduling when your next break is.<br />- Added notification when break is about to start.<br />- New icon.<br />- Added optional sound on break finish.<br />- Added popup to 'In a minute' to allow 5 or 15 minutes.<br />- Updated interface elements.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo