- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2013-10-25 | Download
What's New in Version 3.0
Â· Internal revision to replace all the methods deprecated in OSX v.10.9 (or earlier).
Â· Copy (â§âC) & paste of the selected objects as they are between iconStiX documents.
Â· Color space option (generic RGB or sRGB) and possibility to adjust gamma for icon creation.
Note: these settings are relevant to the created icons only. Selecting sRGB, you may need to make them lighter.
- Version 2.3.2 | Release Date: 2013-06-24 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3.2
ã»A menu item "Copy Selected" is added under "Edit".
ã»Effect options are modified. Note: "Shine (darker)" is effectual mostly with light-colored objects.
ã»Bug fix by multiple selection and several other internal adjustments for smoother operations.
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2012-08-16 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3
Â· Adjustments for high resolution display and icon images.
Â· "Effect" option (recess, shine, sketch) is added to the editor panel.
Â· A list of automatic collected icons is added to "Favorites" (double-click to use).
Â· "Export as" menu is added.
Â· Further adjustments regarding default object size & color, text editing, etc.
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2012-02-18 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2
Â· Support for multiple objects selection :
To select more than one object, hold the shift-key while clicking an object in the preview.
- When a controller (sliders, buttons, etc. at the right side of the preview) is used, its value is applied to all the selected objects.
- To move the selected objects relatively, locate the mouse around the middle of the four corner knobs and drag, or use an arrow key.
- To resize them relatively, drag one of the corner knobs or use an arrow key with the shift-key.
Â· Bug fixing by selecting images to replace and by retouching images of colored objects.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2011-12-12 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
Â· "Add or Replace" confirmation sheet has a new button to turn opaque background of the dropped image transparent. First, if a wrong color is selected, click the relevant location of the image, and then click "Transparent".
Â· Simple retouch possibility for image objects requiring finer tuning. Select an object and click "Retouch" to open the panel, where you can partially erase or paint over its image manually or semi-automatically.
Â· "Export as png" is improved with a couple of default sizes and keeping the last used option.
Â· Proportional scaling is now center-based (instead of corner).
Â· Minor bug fixing.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2011-11-03 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 2.0" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 2.0
<p>· Shape objects are available in addition to the existing image and text objects. To add a shape, click "+Shape" button. Then click "Frames" to modify its form, thickness, stroke color and style.<br />· Contextual menu for text editing on the objects table (the one below the preview) now contains alignment options and possibility to change line spacing. To display the menu, select text and right-click (ctrl-click). Note: to write multiple lines, press the return key and the alt (option) key together.<br />· A few internal adjustments and bug fixing.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo