Licence: Commercial with demo
- Version 13.1.1 | Release Date: 2009-04-01 | Download
What's new in 13.1
This release fixes a number of issues, as well as adds a few new features to Suitcase Fusion 2. Most notably, this release adds support for Mac OS X v 10.4.11 (Tiger).
In addition, this release includes:
- Faster application launch and shutdown speed.
- Faster font activation and deactivation.
- Faster activation of permanently active fonts when launching Suitcase Fusion 2.
- Improved display of data in the plug-ins manager, as well as the ability to install plug-ins for multiple versions of a single design application.
- QuickFind searches now include Keywords.
- Updated plug-in management features, including more detailed plug-in information, as well as the ability to prompt to install and update plug-ins when they are available.".
- Now displays a complete list of corrupt fonts when they are added to Suitcase Fusion.
- New 'Libraries' column added to the fonts pane displays the libraries in which a font resides.
- Added the ability to search for fonts by the date they were added to Suitcase Fusion.
- Udpated the method by which Suitcase Fusion reports potential application issues back to Extensis.
- Updated the name of the core background process from SFCore to FMCore.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2008-10-20 | Download
- leek and modern interface
- nteractive font previews
- uilt for Mac OS X Leopard
- tilizes new Universal Type Server technology
- 4/7 font management--new "core" application runs in the background
- Version 12.0.1 | Release Date: 2006-07-12 | Download
- No changes specified