- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-21 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed a bug that can cause Savings to hang while transaction is being edited. This problem is known to mainly impact users on OS X Mavericks.
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2013-10-08 | Download
What's New in Version 1.6
• QIF and CSV export of account information for import into another app
Note: This is the last Snow Leopard release. Future updates to Savings will run only on OS X 10.7 and later.
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2013-08-20 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5
• Balance column stays open as you switch account.
• Add support for printing on A4 paper.
• Fix Banco Popular OFX import.
• Fix bug where balance is not updated when deleting transaction.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4
Add ability to print transaction views, account summary, and breakdown report.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2012-08-29 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2
Version 1.2 includes several new features, along with some bug fixes. It includes the following changes:
• Add ability to import historical data from other finance apps such as Quicken.
• Optimize Savings for large database (10,000 or more transactions).
• Add ability to edit multiple transactions at once.
• Can now move transactions between accounts by dragging and dropping.
• Fix problem with scheduled transaction that has payment URL using the https protocol.
• Fix OFX import problems for several banks, including UFCU, Banco do Brasil, Coutt and more.
• Add Moldovan Leu to the list of supported currencies.
• Savings now performs automatic backup of your database before it is upgraded to a new version.
• Fix a rare crash in Trends when there is a single data point that is a small negative decimal.
• Add sandboxing to Savings.
This release of Savings has been tested with OS X Mountain Lion (10.8). Beginning with this release, I will slowly drop support for OS X Snow Leopard (10.6). Although Savings still works on Snow Leopard, if you are still on Snow Leopard, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade to Mountain Lion.
- Version 1.1.4 | Release Date: 2012-03-31 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.1.4" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.1.4
<p>• Transfer button: transfer money from one account to another in one step.<br />• Added Nigerian Naira currency.<br />• Fixed a bug where check number longer than 5 digits are not recorded properly.<br />• Added support for OFX file that contains both credit card and bank activities.<br />• Fixed a problem where OFX file in certain text encodings (mostly non-English) will not import properly.<br />• Bank-specific OFX fixes.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo