- Version 1.3.0 | Release Date: 2013-10-05 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.0
• Updated 3D view controls. The Autodesk ViewCube is a 3D widget placed in the upper right corner of the window. When used as an orientation controller, the ViewCube can be dragged, or the faces, edges, or corners can be clicked on, to easily orient the scene to the corresponding view. When acting as an orientation indicator, the ViewCube turns to reflect the current view direction as the user re-orients the scene using other tools.
• Orthogonal view. View models squarely with no perspective by clicking the eye icon.
• New export method. You can now export your panelized model as a complete STL or OBJ without slicing it. Think of it as applying a “faceting filter” to a model, just choose “Folded Panels” as the Construction Technique, tweak settings, then choose “Export Mesh…” from the main menu.
• New 3D Print utility. Access the new Autodesk 3D Print Utility from the “3D Print” menu to optimize your model for 3D printing. Hollow the model to save print time and material, position the model to minimize the support material, see a preview of the support material, and use adaptive thickening to adjust details that are otherwise too small to print.
• Layer optimizations. Numbering of individual slices on sheets has been made more intuitive, and DXFs are sorted into four layers: annotation, boundary, frame, hole.
• Bug fixes.
- Version 1.2.5 | Release Date: 2013-06-28 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.5
• Access the new Autodesk 3D Print Utility from the "3D Print" menu to optimize your model for 3D printing:
• Hollow the model to save print time and material.
• Position the model to minimize the support material.
• See a preview of the support material.
• Use adaptive thickening to adjust details that are otherwise too small to print.
• UI enhancements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.2.0 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 1.2.0
What's New in Version 1.2.0
• Add dowels of various shapes and dimensions to help stack your sliced model. Set any diameter round or choose a rectangular or cross shaped dowel, and 123D Make will automatically generate aligned holes to be cut along with your slices.
• Export STL has been added to the main menu. When you export as STL, 123D Make will save a .zip file containing a STL file for each slide plus one STL representing the entire sliced mesh. This is great for exporting to a 3D printer or to a CNC mill. CNC tool paths (G-code) can now be generated online in the new 123D CNC utility!
• UI Enhancements. Units are now more visible and easier to change. Model re-size always comes up before choosing a slicing method.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2012-05-19 | Download
- No changes specified