- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2013-10-31 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1.1
This version of iBooks Author resolves an issue where custom fonts may not properly display.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2013-10-23 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
• Preview books in iBooks for Mac
• Addresses an issue that removed enhanced caption tracks from some movies
• Includes various bug fixes and performance improvements
And with the new release of iBooks for Mac, books made with iBooks Author can now be read on the Mac.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2013-02-16 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 2.0" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 2.0
<p>• Create new gorgeous portrait-only books<br />• Embed custom fonts into books for complete control over text appearance<br />• Add even more interactivity with new Scrolling Sidebar and Pop-Over widgets<br />• Support for mathematical expressions with new native equation editing using both LaTeX and MathML notation<br />• Automatic optimization of media for iPad<br />• Improved support for embedded audio, including the ability to play an audio file by tapping an image<br />• Improved publishing workflow, including automatic sample book creation and pre-publish checking<br />• Additional Apple-designed templates<br />• Version numbering for books<br />• Enhanced to take advantage of the Retina display on the new MacBook Pro<br />• Performance improvements<br />• Usability improvements</p>