- Version 2.5.2 | Release Date: 2014-04-05 | Download
What's New in Version 2.5.2
This update fixes the following nasty bugs:
- Fixed a bug with color palettes
- Fixed a bug where some applications (e.g. CleanMyMac, calibre) would not recognize drags from Yoink)
- Fixed a bug where Yoink would fade in/out inappropriately
- Fixed a bug where items appeared greyed out when they shouldn't have been
Thank you for using Yoink.
If you have a minute, please consider leaving a review on the Mac App Store - you would make my day.
Thank you :)
- Version 2.5.1 | Release Date: 2014-01-09 | Download
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- Fixed a bug where dragging files from Yoink wouldn't work
- Fixed a bug where Yoink's window would show when it shouldn't
- Fixed a bug where files that were created by Yoink but no longer needed weren't deleted
- Fixed a bug with Yoink's menu bar icon
- Fixed a bug where preferences wouldn't show for users of OS X Lion
I wish you a Happy and Successful New Year!
Thank you for your continued support and feedback.
- Version 2.5 | Release Date: 2013-11-04 | Download
What's New in Version 2.5
- Items can now be pinned in Yoink so they don't disappear when dragged out
- The list of "ignored apps" can now be inverted to a list of "allowed apps"
- Instead of a timeout, Yoink now shows up as long as an item is dragged and disappears when the drag ends
- Better handling of drags from the Dock
- Improved general handling of drag and drop of files from/to Yoink
- Yoink can now be added to "PDF Services" for "Print to PDF" functionality
- Items can now be "Opened With" via contextual menu
- Items can now be revealed in Finder via contextual menu
- Yoink's window doesn't jump to a different monitor anymore if it's already shown
- No more linen!
- Fixed a bug where shortcuts with only option didn't work
- Fixed a critical bug with Spotlight where, when files were dragged from the Spotlight search to Yoink, they would end up in the trash
- Version 2.4.1 | Release Date: 2013-09-22 | Download
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Compatibility with OS X 10.9
- Minor improvements and fixes
- Version 2.4 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.4
- Now recognizes drags from the Dock's stacks and iTunes 11
- Improved recognition of drags overall
- Fixed a few hangups when dragging particular files of particular apps to Yoink
- Fixed an issue where Yoink, when moved to the mouse cursor's position, would be off screen
- Version 2.2.2 | Release Date: 2013-03-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo