- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2014-03-22 | Download
What's New in Version 1.5
- Large image thumbnail option (as well as an option for no thumbnail) in the display settings.
- Refreshed design of image thumbnails
- Three finger left/right swipes in your timeline function if trackpad settings are configured that way.
- Fixed the issue where some context menus had the first option highlighted by default
- Fixed layout issues when viewing tweet details
- Version 1.4.2 | Release Date: 2014-02-01 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- Conversation icon added to tweets that are a reply to another tweet
- Added 'Save Image To...' menu item so you can save your images to a folder other than the Downloads folder
- Fixed the issue on the status detail view where control-clicking on the reply-to/in-reply-to tweet overlay buttons could apply an action to the wrong tweet
- Fixed the issue where opening an instagram video would open two tabs when using Chrome
- Fixed the issue where some images were opened with an incorrect orientation
- Version 1.4.1 | Release Date: 2013-12-28 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Fixed the issue where you can see "x unread items" but can't scroll up to see them
- Fixed the issue where direct message images would not load when clicked
- Fixed the issue with some users seeing hangs related to iCloud syncing or playing audio
- Fixed the issue where the main Tweetbot window could move from the secondary to primary monitor after restarting the app
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2013-11-21 | Download
What's New in Version 1.4
- Smoother Scrolling (10.9 only)
- You can now reply to tweets/DMs from the notification itself (10.9 only)
- Lists and saved searches now refresh every 2 minutes instead of 4
- Fixed the issue where you'd see 'Please enable wifi' when fetching your location while composing a tweet
- Fixed the issue where searching your timeline, then scrolling to top then dismissing search field could move your timeline to the top
- Fixed a potential issue where app could hang when using secondary windows
- Fixed a few issues on 10.7
- Various bug fixes and improvements for 10.9
- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2013-09-07 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Fixed issue with app crashing if you were viewing another user's list in a column or secondary window
- Fixed issue with closing main window and clicking on Dock item would not bring it back
- Fixed issue with 'Message Tweet' that was added in 1.3.2
- Version 1.3.2 | Release Date: 2013-08-30 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- When muting a person or keyword, you can also remove matching tweets immediately
- Fixed an issue with 'x new tweets' bar disappearing if you closed the main window
- Fixed an issue with scrollbars obscuring content if the find view was visible in a timeline
- Columns and secondary windows will now remember if it was displaying the media view when app is restarted
- Main window is now always fully visible when initially displayed
- Fixed an issue where some instagram videos were treated as images
- Snapping windows to the main window happens more reliably
- Fixed an issue where some lists wouldn't sync their unread tweets properly
- Context menu for stock symbols now works same as iOS
- If you delete a tweet from your own profile view it will vanish properly
- Can now send a tweet via Messages
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2013-08-22 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Fixed Instagram links
- Fixed window placement when creating posts using a bookmarklet or tweetbot:// url scheme
- Cycle through new tweet windows using command-`.
- Secondary windows now appear in the Windows menu
- All of the menu actions in a tweet detail will be applied to any selected tweet in a conversation
- Command-f now toggles the search bar in timelines
- Fixed issue related to changing passwords for Read Later/Image Upload/URL Shortening services
- Fixed issue related to opening moby.to links
- Can now scroll your own profile view to see more tweets
- Improved scrolling on all profile views when using scroll wheel mice
- Fixed clipping of page view controls on status detail when displaying multiple images at minimum width
- Control-clicking on a link in a tweet and opening it in the browser now respects 'open links in background' preference
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2013-06-25 | Download
What's New in Version 1.3
- New media timeline. Type command f and switch to the media view (next to the search box).
- New look for Tweet detail including retweet and favorite counts.
- Profile Cover Image support.
- Double clicking titlebar above a profile view will scroll profile back to top. Double clicking again will scroll their timeline/mentions/faves to the top.
- Fixed issues with unread items obscuring notification/error messages and attached post windows.
- Fixed issue where you text was still editable after you'd sent a tweet.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2013-03-23 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.2.1" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.2.1
<p>- Added “Your Tweets, Retweeted” back to the Retweets tab. The “Retweets by You” and “Retweets by Others” API calls were removed by Twitter in their API 1.1 update. You may need to choose 'View
> Displayed TabsFixed display of t.co URLs instead of the real URL in some profile views<br />- Fixed issue with account icons (drag reordering, scrolling, clicking)<br /><br />Note: You MUST upgrade to Tweetbot 1.2 or later by March 5th, 2013. All previous versions will stop working due to Twitter API changes.<br /></p> > Retweets' from the menu in order to get the Retweets tab back again.<br />Fixed Enable/Disable Notifications menu (10.8 only)<br />
Licence: Commercial with demo