- Version 1.1.4 | Release Date: 2014-03-08 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- Fixed an intermittent crash that could occur when cutting, copying and pasting items after closing a document.
- Fixed an intermittent crash resulting from dragging the file pip after closing a document.
- Changing font attributes with multiple text items selected now properly changes all items.
- Changing font attributes with multiple text items selected now updates the custom text style.
- Napkin no longer requires enabling the high performance GPU on systems with dual GPUs.
- Version 1.1.3 | Release Date: 2013-12-20 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Cleaned up a few memory leaks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching Napkin by opening an image or by dragging an image directly on the application to launch.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when starting a new document by importing an image.
- Fixed crash that could occur when resizing the document window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the Welcome Window.
- Fixed a problem where the cursor would jump when switching to the 4-way resize cursor for arrow items.
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2013-11-14 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Fixed a possible crash when dragging the File Pip from the toolbar to generate an image of the current napkin.
- Fixed a possible crash when exporting the current napkin to an image file.
- Fixed crash that could occur if the Share button was rapidly clicked in succession.
- Removed some use of linen textures.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2013-10-29 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Compatibility and stability fixes for OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed a frequent crash that would occur when opening documents with multiple imported images.
- Fixed problems where an image item would draw the wrong content.
- Fixed a crash when dismissing the iCloud sharing dialog.
- Fixed a crash when returning from redaction mode to a canvas with an arrow item.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2013-09-08 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.1" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.1
<p>• New Feature - Automatic Guides.<br /><br />Items now snap edges and centers when positioned on the napkin. Temporary guides will draw on the napkin to show the aligned edges. <br /><br />- Fixed a crash that could happen when deleting image items in a document that also had a call-out.<br /><br />- Fixed some small memory leaks<br /></p>
Licence: Commercial with demo