- Version 1.8.1 | Release Date: 2013-12-14 | Download
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Easy access to Mac Volume enhancement.
- Audio clipping (cutting out) issue is now fixed.
- Kernel task consumption issue has been fixed. Now it functions the same as default OS X with or without Boom.
- No sound after sleep issue is now resolved.
- VLC and other media compatibility issue fixed.
We are currently working on:
- Volume key sound delay. Our developers are working to have a quick fix for this.
- Audio drop when using FaceTime. Mavericks users are advised to turn off Boom when FaceTime is active. This behavior is the default OS behavior where audio from other applications get muted or dropped when FaceTime chat is ON.
If you still face any issues please send us a mail at [email protected]
Your constant support via ratings and reviews will keep our developers motivated as always.
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2013-11-27 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($6.99)