- Version 1.1.3 | Release Date: 2014-05-06 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- When "open share dialog after upload" is disabled, Dragshare will just copy the URL to your clipboard instead of opening the file in the browser.
- Dragshare now plays a short sound to let you know the file upload is finished.
- When opening a previously uploaded file, it now always opens directly in the browser.
- Minor bug fixes
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2014-02-22 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Fixed a bug where sharing a Dragshare link through email contained a badly formatted url;
- Fixed a bug where sharing a folder resulted in a corrupted zip file;
- Increased the maximum file size to 2.5 GB;
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2014-01-07 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Custom landing pages are now optional. In the preferences window you can now choose between the default Dropbox.com landing page, or your own customizable landing page.
- Version 1.1.0 | Release Date: 2014-01-05 | Download
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Added support for sharing folders:
From now on, when you drag a folder to the menu bar item, Dragshare will zip it's contents and create a shareable link for the archive for you.
Added a customizable landing page template:
Dragshare now has its own landing page template that is visible when someone opens your link in a browser. This page is fully customizable by editing the HTML/CSS. You can add your own logo, background, colors, fonts, etc. Make it yours! Find out more about custom themes at www.dragshare.co/help
The menu item list now has a link to open/manage the Dragshare folder.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2013-12-17 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo