- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2015-04-16 | Download
Fixed a bug which would cause the app to open behind other windows.
Added menu options to share the app on twitter, facebook or rate on MacUpdate or iUseThis
- Version v2.0 | Release Date: 2015-03-24 | Download
Manual locating of Adobe Audition Application (better compatibility)
Added support for Melodyne Single Track (User Request)
Added support for Sony SoundForge Pro (User Request)
Added support for Iced Audio AudioFinder (User Request)
Added a section for “Export Only” applications, that cannot direclty write over the original file.
- Version v1.2 | Release Date: 2014-05-14 | Download
Name Changed to “Audio File Toolbox for Logic Pro”
New User Interface
Improved Key command support.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2014-05-10 | Download
Added Amadeus Pro to choice of Editors.
Added option to backup audio file.
Added option to show the audio file in the Finder.
Buttons are now inactive when no audio file has been sent to the app.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2014-05-08 | Download
Fixed bug that could cause the app to freeze when update server was down.
Added “Refresh Region in Logic Pro” button to force logic to reread the selecected audio file into the region.
- Version 0.9.3 | Release Date: 2014-04-08 | Download
Added path bar to show audio file currently in use.
Enabled drag and drop support to the App Icon.
Fixed Frequent Issue with update server.
- Version 0.9.2 | Release Date: 2014-04-03 | Download
Added Editor Icons to the User Interface.
Added keyboard shortcuts for quicker app opening.
- Version 0.9.1 | Release Date: 2014-04-02 | Download
Added buttons to direct users to the websites of the Editors.
Added Sound Studio to choice of Editors.
Buttons Now listed in Alphabetical order.
Removed Audacity as it does not save files in they’re original format.
Now supports 32bit Macs
- Version 0.9 | Release Date: 2014-04-01 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware (£2.50)