- Version 6.0 | Release Date: 2013-11-26 | Download
New in version 6.0
- A new look: Updated design to match Delivery Status 5 for iOS.
- More sorting options: You can now sort by last updated in addition to delivery date or manually.
- Now supports OS X Mavericks (10.9).
- Added support for Chronopost.
- Improved efficiency. For example, manually refreshing will skip deliveries that were just updated, and deliveries that haven't changed in a while will update less often.
- If you edit an “other” delivery and add a tracking number, Delivery Status will now try to guess which service it is.
- Temporary “not found” errors are now ignored, since this usually just means the tracking service is unavailable.
- When a countdown is over 99 days, it will now display in months.
- Deals better with time zone changes.
- Improved handling of connection timeouts.
- If you check the “donated” box, the “please donate” messages now disappear immediately.
- Experimental support for Status Board from Panic. Setting this up requires some technical knowledge.
- Many other improvements and optimizations.
- Version 5.8 | Release Date: 2012-08-30 | Download
- New in version 5.8 Support for Notification Center in OS X Mountain Lion. Beautiful new graphics for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Fixes a problem in Mountain Lion where FedEx would not refresh correctly. Improved method for verifying service updates. Lots of little adjustments and polish. Please note: OS X 10.5.8 or later and an Intel processor are now required.
- Version 5.7.1 | Release Date: 2012-04-13 | Download
New in version 5.7.1:
Fixed a problem where PostNL deliveries may not load.
Improvements for Hermes, PostNL, and UPS Freight.
Fixed a problem where push notifications might get disabled unexpectedly.
Fixed a problem with text selection in Lion.
Fixed a possible display glitch when flipping the widget over.
- Version 5.5 | Release Date: 2011-05-24 | Download
- Added support for DHL UK (Domestic Express) and Post.at (Austria).
- There’s a new Junecloud sync site at junecloud.com/sync
- The status of each delivery is now cached, like it is in Delivery Status touch. In short this makes Delivery Status faster and more reliable, as well as more useful when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Your sync password is now entered automatically if it’s saved in your keychain.
- Editing the password for a delivery will now immediately update any other deliveries that use that password.
- New Lion-style scrollbar.
- Greatly improved notifications. Various unimportant changes to the status are now ignored, like minor changes in the text (using jsdifflib), or temporarily missing delivery dates. This affects Growl notifications as well as Push Notifications sent to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Improved syncing, especially when the time is off or when logging in.
- Improved date detection for non-English languages, especially on Amazon.it.
- Improved error checking for service definition updates.
- Improved update intervals for some deliveries, especially ones with errors.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) especially when Safari 5 is not installed.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Now 64-bit, and uses ASIHTTPRequest instead of CURLHandle for improved reliability.
- Subtly tweaked the icon to better pair with our new app, Notefile.
- More little things you may notice if you look very closely.
- You’ll now get a friendly message if you try to run Delivery Status on an unsupported system, instead of crashing.
- Fixed a quirk when dragging deliveries in Mac OS X 10.5.
- Some other minor fixes.
- Version 5.4 | Release Date: 2011-01-21 | Download
â¢ Tracking number detection: automatically selects the correct company for many tracking numbers. Guesses will improve as you use the app, or mark your favorites.
â¢ Added support: for La Poste (including Chronopost) and Amazon.it.
â¢ Improved results for UPS InfoNotice and DHL Germany numbers with multiple packages, City Link and DHL Germany numbers that require a postal code, Apple, Purolator, DPD, and FedEx.
â¢ Optional fields are now marked as suchâ”for example the zip code for City Link or DHL Germany.
â¢ Improved VoiceOver support.
â¢ The item name field is now automatically selected when you click the add button.
â¢ Updated to the latest version of Growl.
â¢ Fixed a bug where pasting in a field that already had text would not work.
â¢ Fixed a bug where tabbing to a popup menu and typing would not update the display correctly.
â¢ Fixed a bug where editing a delivery and canceling could cause unexpected behavior with that delivery.
â¢ Fixed some problems when changing time zones or adjusting the time.
- Version 5.3 | Release Date: 2010-10-10 | Download
â¢ Favorites: you can now star the services you use most to move them to the top of the list. (Requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later.)
â¢ Smart updating: completed deliveries update less often, and shipments arriving soon update more often.
â¢ Smarter notifications: If you're actively using Dashboard, you won't get needless Push Notifications or Growl notifications anymore.
â¢ Fixes problems with Amazon, Poste Italiane, and TNT Post Netherlands.
â¢ DHL US has been changed to DHL Express, and supports tracking deliveries from around the world.
â¢ Added support for Apple Hong Kong.
â¢ Improved mapping for some locations.
â¢ Syncs more often when Dashboard is active.
â¢ Improved error handling for services like Amazon and Apple where information is gathered from multiple sources. If the page with detailed tracking information doesn't load, it's now treated as a "couldn't connect" error. This should cut down greatly on errant notifications.
â¢ Adding an âOtherâ item from the history will now include the date.
â¢ Fixes a bug where very long push notifications would not go through.
â¢ Fixes a problem with Safari 5 installed where pressing Return or Enter while editing a delivery would do nothing.
â¢ The history will now keep a minimum of 25 items.
- Version 5.2.1 | Release Date: 2010-05-05 | Download
â¢ Simplified entry for DHL Germany shipments.
â¢ Fixes a bug where deliveries older than 30 days could lose their settings and appear as a blank Amazon delivery.
â¢ Syncs more often.
â¢ Fixed a bug where passwords with special characters (like accents) would not work correctly.
â¢ Fixed a problem with Aramex for those that have an account there.
- Version 5.2 | Release Date: 2010-04-01 | Download
â¢ Added support for OnTrac.
- Version 5.1 | Release Date: 2010-02-26 | Download
â¢ You can now use Delivery Status for Mac to send Push Notifications to Delivery Status touch for iPhone or iPod touch (requires version 3.1 or later).
â¢ Service definitions are now updated automatically over the air, so problems can be fixed much faster.
â¢ Added support for Post Danmark.
â¢ Improvements to DHL GlobalMail, FedEx, TNT Post Netherlands, Aramex, Hongkong Post, and Posten Norway.
â¢ Fixed a bug where the password may not be filled in automatically.
â¢ Fixed some date-related problems that could happen at the end of the month.
â¢ Date display now uses âtodayâ and other relative dates.
â¢ Improved reliability of syncing.
â¢ Added a âForgot your password?â button.
- Version 5.0.2 | Release Date: 2009-11-26 | Download
â¢ You can now double-click a delivery to view its location in Google Maps.
â¢ Improvements for Yamato Transport, Apple Japan, Posten Norway, Google Checkout, Swiss Post, UPS, US Postal Service, and Hermes.
â¢ Fixed a problem with Royal Mail, JapanPost, Swiss Post, and GLS in Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
â¢ Syncing now times out after 15 seconds if junecloud.com is unavailable. We've also moved Junecloud to a new host to improve reliability.
â¢ Improved tool tips (when you hover your mouse over an item) now include the delivery company.
â¢ Fixed a bug where strange things could happen if you clicked a drag handle but didn't move the delivery.
â¢ Fixed a bug where some settings would not immediately stick.
â¢ Fixed an incorrect password error when registering for an account.
â¢ Improvements when syncing for the first time.
â¢ Syncing a delivery with multiple packages will no longer change the displayed package.
â¢ Improvements to automatic resizing.
â¢ Improved handling of certain special characters.
â¢ Spaces around tracking numbers are now removed automatically, in case of a sloppy copy and paste.
- Version 5.0.1 | Release Date: 2009-09-22 | Download
â¢ Fixed a bug where some deliveries would not finish loading.
- Version 5.0 | Release Date: 2009-09-22 | Download
â¢ Delivery Status has been completely redesigned with a new all-in-one format that integrates more closely with our iPhone and iPod touch app.
â¢ Synced deliveries are now opened automatically, and deletions are synced as well.
â¢ You can now add deliveries from unsupported companies by selecting âOtherâ. Enter any information that you have, including a name, tracking number, web site, and date. Delivery Status will show a countdown, and track the web site for changes.
â¢ The history now includes item names from Amazon, Apple, and Google, so the delivery youâre looking for should be much easier to find.
â¢ You can now create a new sync account directly from the widget.
â¢ Improved results for Hermes, TNT Post Netherlands, GLS, Poste Italiane, Posten Norway, Amazon, Apple, DHL Germany, and RoyalMail.
â¢ Nintendo has been removed as their order status is no longer available.
â¢ Countdowns will now update immediately when opening Dashboard, even if the status hasnât refreshed yet.
â¢ Date and time displays will now respect your settings.
â¢ Please note: Mac OS X 10.5 or later is now required for syncing.
- Version 4.8.3 | Release Date: 2009-07-13 | Download
â¢ Updated for changes to the UPS web site.
â¢ Improved results for Canada Post.
â¢ Updated to Growl 1.1.5 framework.
- Version 4.8.2 | Release Date: 2009-07-03 | Download
â¢ Improved results for USPS, Royal Mail, Canada Post, and TNT.
â¢ Fixed a problem where Parcelforce deliveries would not load.
- Version 4.8.1 | Release Date: 2009-05-02 | Download
â¢ Improved results for Canada Post, Hongkong Post, and Google Checkout.
- Version 4.8 | Release Date: 2009-04-18 | Download
â¢ Added support for Swiss Post and Hongkong Post.
â¢ Improved results for Parcelforce, Purolator, Hermes, FedEx, and Amazon.
â¢ The FedEx SmartPost option has been removed. You can now track these deliveries with the standard FedEx option, which includes more details!
â¢ Improved update checking. It will now check less often if there are no errors, and more often if there are errors.
â¢ Fixed a bug where the status would unintentionally update when flipping to the settings screen, in some cases causing the widget to get stuck.
â¢ New loading method for Amazon, Google, and Adobe. This should work more reliably in both Tiger and Leopard!
- Version 4.7 | Release Date: 2009-02-27 | Download
â¢ Added support for DHL GlobalMail, TNT Post Netherlands, and Sagawa Express.
â¢ Improved results for DPD, City Link, Posten Sweden, Posten Norway, and TNT.
â¢ Changes made to a delivery on your iPhone, iPod touch, or the web will now sync back automatically.
â¢ You can now turn off syncing by removing your email address and password.
- Version 4.6 | Release Date: 2009-01-28 | Download
â¢ Added support for City Link (UK) and Yamato Transport (Japan).
â¢ Improved results for FedEx, DPD, UPS, Hermes (HLG), Royal Mail, and Amazon.de.
â¢ Improved reliability for syncing and updates.
â¢ Amazon and Google Checkout now display more specific error messages.
â¢ The "Sign Up" button will now take you directly to the "Create an account" page.
â¢ All services will now work behind a proxy (Mac OS X 10.5 or later required).
â¢ Improved graphics.
â¢ Added Swedish translation (thanks to Christofer).
- Version 4.5.1 | Release Date: 2008-12-09 | Download
â¢ Fixed a problem where DPD deliveries would incorrectly ask for a password.
â¢ Apple order status has been improved for international orders.
â¢ Since some DHL Germany shipments still require a zip code, this field has been re-added. Most shipments still do not require a zip code, so you can usually leave this field blank!
â¢ Improved GLS tracking.
â¢ Improved Amazon tracking for orders from Amazon.fr.
- Version 4.5 | Release Date: 2008-11-27 | Download
â¢ You can now automatically sync deliveries with Delivery Status touch for iPhone or iPod touch, or sync your history with the widget on another computer. Deliveries will appear automatically in Delivery Status touch (no need to tap links in emails anymore) when you add them to the widget. VisitÂ junecloud.com/ds to create an account. Click the info button to flip the widget over, then click the sync icon in the bottom-left corner.
â¢ Updated to support the new DHL Germany tracking page.
â¢ Added support for Hermes Logistik Gruppe (Germany).
â¢ Improved GLS tracking, and added support for GLS in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain (in addition to Germany).
â¢ Fixed a problem with the encoding of special characters in certain Amazon orders.
â¢ Delivery Status has a brand new icon! Thanks for all your feedbackâ”we hope you love this one as much as we do.
â¢ Improved Japanese and German translations.
â¢ Improved the appearance of the loading spinner.
- Version 4.4.1 | Release Date: 2008-09-29 | Download
â¢ Apple orders will now show the item name and full tracking details again. Some Apple Germany orders will now show additional details.
â¢ Improved Amazon tracking for pre-orders with multiple shipments, and certain Amazon.fr orders
- Version 4.4 | Release Date: 2008-09-13 | Download
â¢ Added an option to send deliveries to Delivery Status touch (for iPhone and iPod touch). To use this feature, click the info ("i") button to flip the widget over, then click the new arrow button in the bottom-left.
â¢ Greatly improved Amazon.fr tracking, and fixed encoding problems with certain characters
â¢ Fixed and improved TNT tracking
â¢ Updated Posten (Norway) for their new site and identity
â¢ Packages in transit now have a unique icon if the delivery date is unknown
â¢ There's now a colon (:) between the item status and location to help clarify
â¢ Fixed a bug where the checkmark icon could appear on top of a 0 days count
â¢ The + button should work more reliably
â¢ New delivery truck icon and Junecloud branding!
- Version 4.3.2 | Release Date: 2008-07-31 | Download
â¢ Fixed Canada Post
â¢ The exclamation mark icon will no longer appear when the widget is blank
- Version 4.3.1 | Release Date: 2008-07-18 | Download
- Fixed UPS tracking
- Please see here if you are having problems with FedEx SmartPost: http://mikepiontek.com/software/mac/delivery-status-help.html
- Version 4.3 | Release Date: 2008-06-24 | Download
PLEASE NOTE: Based on your feedback I've decided that the installer will no longer be included with Delivery Status. It is now a standard widget download, just like any other. Because of the new History button I'm sure many of you will find that you don't miss the installer at all. For those of you that do miss the Smart Upgrade option, it's still available as a separate download, now called Smart Widget Installer: http://mikepiontek.com/software/mac/smart-widget-installer.html
- Added Poste Italiane (Paccocelere1, Paccocelere3, Postacelere1, PaccocelereMaxi, and PaccocelereInternazionale), thanks to Claudio Procida of Emeraldion Lodge
- The item name is now displayed even if your settings are incomplete (rather than showing a blank widget) which is useful if you want to make note of an item you don't have a tracking number for yet
- Fixed Posten (Sweden) tracking
- Fixed a bug with UPS Mail Innovations tracking
- Fixed a bug where Growl would sometimes display unnecessary messages
- Fixed a bug where the links to Growl, help, donate, and visit my site would not work correctly when Apple or Parcelforce was selected
- Updated to Growl framework version 1.1.4
- Version 4.2.1 | Release Date: 2008-05-05 | Download
- Fixed a regression where Japanese characters in Amazon.co.jp orders would not display correctly
- Version 4.2 | Release Date: 2008-04-25 | Download
- Added support for Parcelforce
- Significant improvements to Google Checkout tracking
- Improved Posten (Norway) tracking
- Improved Amazon tracking, including a bug affecting German orders in March
- Improved UPS Mail Innovations tracking
- Worked around a problem where clicking the logo for an Apple order would often display a "session timed out" error or blank page, rather than the delivery details.
- The alert icon no long appears in minimized mode for a blank widget
- Fixed a bug where some tooltips with quotes would not display completely
- Added Finnish translation by Tapio Karppinen
- Added Danish translation by Tony Lorentzen
- Added a hidden setting to change the number of days history items are saved. Enter a command like this in Terminal: defaults write widget-com.mikepiontek.widget.deliverystatus historydays -integer 90 (where 90 is the number of days you want history items to be saved)
- Version 4.1 | Release Date: 2008-03-04 | Download
- Added support for GLS Germany
- Added support for Japan Post (EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail)
- Fixed Aramex
- Improved tracking for Amazon.co.jp
- Improved Growl icons with larger logos and higher resolutions
- Improved preloading of graphics
- The widget will once again count down the days until shipment if there is no delivery date estimate
- Various bug fixes
- Version 4.0 | Release Date: 2008-01-25 | Download
Leopard users, please note: older versions will not automatically notify you of updates because of a bug in the version checking. Please make sure to download this update manually, and let your friends know! This update fixes a lot of other problems that may appear in older versions, and adds some great new features.
- The delivery history has been completely redone. Now all of the settings for your past deliveries are remembered, not just the tracking number!
- You can now add a custom item name for any delivery type! Even better this item name is listed in the history to help you find past deliveries easier
- There is now a "Clear History" option at the bottom of the history menu
- Custom Growl icons are now displayed to indicate the delivery company
- Growl notifications are no longer displayed right after you've edited your settings or if you update manually, since you're already looking at the results
- Upgraded to Growl framework 1.1.2
- If you use the magnified view, Delivery Status will now remember this the next time you open a new widget
- DHL Germany deliveries will now show the information in the process ("Vorgang") field
- Improved tracking results for Amazon orders
- Fixed UPS
- Fixed FedEx SmartPost (Customer ID is no longer required for FedEx SmartPost shipments)
- Fixed Royal Mail
- Fixed Google Checkout (again, twice!)
- Fixed minor problems with USPS tracking
- Fixed problems with the installer on certain computers
- Fixed version checking in Leopard
- Added high resolution icons for Leopard
- A simple donation request is now displayed after a shipment has been delivered
- Version 3.9 | Release Date: 2007-10-29 | Download
- Added an installer that will intelligently decide whether to install normally or ask if you'd like to smart upgrade. A smart upgrade allows you to keep your open widgets with the click of a button!
- The + button will now work more reliably, specifically if the widget is installed in the root Library/Widgets folder rather than the one in your home folder.
- Amazon.co.jp orders will now display correctly in Leopard. Hopefully 10.4.11 will solve this problem in Tiger.
- Added support for DHL Germany international shipments (simply leave the zip code or PLZ field blank)
- Improved tracking for certain DHL shipments
- Fixed DHL US tracking
- Fixed UPS Mail Innovations tracking
- Fixed Google Checkout tracking
- Fixed a bug where text could disappear if an ampersand was entered in the item name
- Improved handling of special characters in Growl notifications
- Visual fixes for Leopard
- Version 3.8 | Release Date: 2007-09-30 | Download
- Added support for FedEx master tracking numbers with multiple packages
- Fixed a problem that caused "not found" errors for Amazon orders
- Improved Amazon tracking for certain orders
- Apple orders that use the international date format will now display correctly
- Added support for Apple orders shipped via Purolator or TNT
- Improved Purolator tracking
- Improved USPS tracking
- Added support for Sweden Posten
- Added support for Norway Posten
- Fixed a problem that caused "not found" errors for Google Checkout orders
- The version number is now displayed on the back. You can click the version number to check for a newer version immediately.
- Added Norwegian translation by Jonas Ensby
- Fixed a small error in the Dutch translation
- Temporary files are now deleted automatically
- Version 3.7 | Release Date: 2007-09-05 | Download
- Added support for Royal Mail
- Added support for Aramex
- Added support for DPD
- Improved UPS Mail Innovations tracking
- Improved Amazon tracking
- If an Adobe order is not found, you will now have the option to re-enter your password
- Fixed a small error in the Italian translation (thanks to Pietro)
- Version 3.6 | Release Date: 2007-06-19 | Download
- Added support for UPS Mail Innovations
- Fixed problems with TNT and Apple tracking
- The "New Version" notification is now less obtrusive, and can be dismissed. (Clicking the x will dismiss it for 7 days.)
- Version 3.5 | Release Date: 2007-05-23 | Download
- Added support for Purolator, Google Checkout, and FexEd SmartPost
- Added a popup list of the 10 most recent tracking numbers used for each service
- You can now open a new widget by pressing the button. The button to change the size is now a magnifying glass. (Thanks to earthsaver on Dashboard Widgets for the suggestion)
- Added a help (?) button on the back
- Improved tracking for certain USPS and Canada Post shipments
- Fixed a bug where the widget would display the wrong panel if a password was required after reloading
- Small fix in the Dutch translation (thanks to Yves Boulogne)
- Items that are shipping on the current day but do not have a delivery estimate will no longer display a "0 days" countdown
- Version 3.2.3 | Release Date: 2007-04-23 | Download
- Improved tracking for certain FedEx and DHL shipments
- Improved tracking for certain Apple store orders, and added support for Apple orders shipped via UPS
- Improved ability to track Amazon orders from different accounts at the same time
- Improved "not found" and "couldn't connect" errors for UPS and Adobe
- Fixed a bug where packages may have displayed even if they were removed from the order
- Version 3.2.2 | Release Date: 2007-04-20 | Download
- Minor fix for some graphical glitches during loading (oops!)
- Version 3.2.1 | Release Date: 2007-04-19 | Download
- Minor fix for some graphical glitches during loading
- Version 3.2 | Release Date: 2007-04-16 | Download
New in version 3.2:
- Added support for DHL Germany
- Improved DHL US tracking (certain estimates weren't showing up)
- You can now hover the mouse over a long status message to see the entire message
- Improved Growl checking
- Growl messages are no longer displayed in all caps
- Fixed an error in the Japanese translation (it said hours instead of days... sorry for any confusion!)
- Added a new loading image (loading is much more elegant now, especially if you have a bunch of small widgets close together)
- The default size is now slightly wider (to match the back side and show more information)
- Adjusted FedEx logo
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2007-04-07 | Download
New in version 3.1:
* Added support for Growl which means you can now get a popup window, email notification, spoken alert, or other notification when your delivery status changes!
* Added support for Canada Post
* Added support for the Adobe online store (US and Canada), great if youâre anxiously awaiting your CS3 order!
* Added Japanese translation (thanks to Justin McPeak)
* Clicking the DHL logo will now take you directly to your tracking page, as it does with the other carriers (thanks to Adam Mabe)
* Email addresses with plus (+) signs will now work correctly
* If checking for an update to the widget fails, it will no longer check again repeatedly
* Fixed some localization issues
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2007-02-02 | Download
- No changes specified