- Version 3.3.3 | Release Date: 2009-09-18 | Download
A couple of minor bug fixes related to resources and window sizing.
Romanian translation (ro) by Silviu Turuga
Arabic translation (ar) by Mohammed Al-Yousef
Portuguese (Portugal) (pt_PT) translation by André Lamelas
taken from new website just for JustLooking 3.3:
Marc prefers people download via BitTorrent at http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5092650/JustLooking_3.3.3_(Mac_Image___Photo_Viewer).5092650.TPB.torrent
- Version 3.3.1 | Release Date: 2009-07-02 | Download
Version 3.3.1 contains translations for English, Catalan, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Slovenian, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, German, Finnish, Slvoakian, and Turkish.
- Version 3.2 | Release Date: 2008-06-05 | Download
Version 3.2 contains a number of critical bug fixes and minor improvements on the 3.1 release.
- The Leopard CoreImage memory leak has been avoided
- Image blurring in regular view is fixed
- Image rotation and resizing saving is now fixed
- Finnish and German language translations are back (yay!)
- The Korean âFileâ menu is no longer translated as âDelete Fileâ
- AppleRemote support is back in Leopard
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2007-09-16 | Download
* The toolbar no longer takes keyboard focus.
* SPACE Advances images in the regular viewer.
* Cmd+I toggles Image Info visibility.
* You can copy images from the context menu of images.
* - and +/= keys can be used to control zoom levels.
* Cmd+Backspace now deletes images.
* New Korean and Catalan translations.
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2007-08-25 | Download
- Version 2.5 | Release Date: 2007-06-28 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-04-22 | Download
* Based on the suggestions and feedback from some users, I have completely redesigned and rewritten the user interface for JustLooking, implementing the smoked-black look that a lot of applications are moving towards in Leopard.
* Image resizing has been made significantly faster and less memory intensive. Image rendering is also much quicker.
* There is now remote control support in slide show mode:
o next/prev image
o increase/decrease show time by 2 sec
* Basic saving of rotated images for PNG, GIF (non-animated only), JPEG, TIFF, and BMP file formats.
* GIF file support has been completely fixed and is now properly working for all animated and transparent images.
* Hold down âoptionâ key on startup causes app to go to full screen slide show.
* I have fixed a number of bugs in the program.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2006-11-22 | Download
- No changes specified