- Version 1.9 | Release Date: 2009-10-05 | Download
Added bookmark search.
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2009-09-13 | Download
Version 1.8 is identical to 1.7 except that it also works on Snow Leopard. However, Tiger is no longer supported in 1.8. If youâre using Tiger or Safari 3
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2008-09-03 | Download
- Toolbar button for saving bookmarks
- URL icons (favicons)
- Spell checking for Name and Notes fields
- Faster bookmark saving
- Faster Safari loading
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2008-02-07 | Download
- Tag suggestions when adding bookmarks
- Safari to del.icio.us bookmark importer
- Combine tags to narrow results in favorite tags menu
- Changed keyboard shortcut to Control+D
- Fixed bug that prevented some URLs from being saved
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2008-01-28 | Download
- Re-posting a URL causes the post fields to fill with the existing values
NOTE: Because of a limitation of del.icio.us, the do not share field does not display the current value.
- Added WebKit compatibility
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2007-12-20 | Download
- Tags now post correctly on Tiger.
- The notes field now wraps text correctly.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2007-12-03 | Download
Version 1.3 of DeliciousSafari is now available. Tag completion, the most requested feature, is in there. Also, a major performance bug when dealing with large sets of bookmarks is fixed.Changes:
Tag completion when saving bookmarks (this is the most requested feature following the initial release).
Big performance gain creating the del.icio.us menu. This was causing Safari to load slowly and a spinning beach ball when posting new bookmarks. Everything should be lightning fast now. On my machine, the menu creation routine went from a 2.3 second operation to a 0.02 second operation. I repeat - DeliciousSafari should have NO noticeable impact on Safari performance.
Bookmarks are now sorted by name within each tag.
Expanded compatibility for auto generated bookmark titles that contain HTML character entities. This means math symbols, greek letters, and other characters will show up as expected, rather than as some weird HTML code like ú.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2007-11-28 | Download
Version 1.2 of DeliciousSafari was released November 26, 2007. After about two months of living on, I decided it was ready for the real world.This release has the following new features:
A list of all your del.icio.us tags.
Select your favorite del.icio.us tags for quick and easy access
Auto-populates URL and web-site title for new posts.
Recently bookmarked items
Search popular del.icio.us tags related to your tags
Links to the del.icio.us website
Licence: Shareware (10$)