- Version 3.0.4 | Release Date: 2015-01-23 | Download
- A "resolution warning" message is now displayed on exporting a document holding images with insufficient resolution. This warning can be switched on using the "Display image resolution warnings" checkbox on the "General" preferences panel. If switched on, the document editor will show warnings right when working on a document.
- Solved a case of "white line" artifacts on un-filtered images with insufficient resolution on an exported document.
- Added information to the online help on repairing a broken iPhoto installation to ensure that the iPhoto images are visible in the Posterino image browser.
- Version 3.0.3 | Release Date: 2015-01-14 | Download
- Rotating an image using the rotation button of the crop editor is now persistent.
- Handle a situation where the app could crash on editing tiny graphic objects.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on "Fill" and "Remove all Images" menu commands.
- Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: 2014-12-18 | Download
- Fixed a situation, where a Drag operation holding a set of images was not executed near the "end" of the document.
- A part of the demo watermark text is no longer upside down.
- A PDF file path in the inspector is no longer editable. Also improve layout of controls.
- On software update we now first open a message dialog and then reveal the downloaded file in the Downloads folder.
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2014-11-26 | Download
- Initial 3.0 release
- Version 2.6.6 | Release Date: 2014-09-11 | Download
- Fixed a broken link in the feedback system.
- Version 2.6.5 | Release Date: 2013-08-13 | Download
- Solved a problem with the image effect filters that could lead to a crash.
- Version 2.6.4 | Release Date: 2013-07-23 | Download
- Fixed a bug that could prevent sending feedback using the "Send Feedback…" menu command.
- Solved a case where leaving the text editor popover of a text object with empty text could lead to a crash.
- Fixed an user interface glitch on the Getting Started screen.
- Updated the built-in image browser to improve performance and fix bugs.
- Some small user interface improvements.
- Version 2.6.3 | Release Date: 2013-05-08 | Download
* Fixed a wrong translation in the French and Norwegian localization.
* Some small user interface updates and corrections.
- Version 2.6.2 | Release Date: 2012-11-09 | Download
- The image browser no longer displays a bunch of iPhoto Events at the top of the iPhoto albums tree (iPhoto 9.4+). All events are again part of the "Events" sub-album-tree.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a year placeholder of a calendar template to be replaced.
- Version 2.6 | Release Date: 2012-05-31 | Download
- Posterino now supports export of documents with transparent background.
- Added support for export documents as PNG image file.
- The built-in image browser now supports Adobe Lightroom 4.
- Solved a performance problem that could lead to a significant large processing time (beach ball of death), if a larger number of images is dragged from the image picker to the document canvas.
- Fixed a problem with the "Snap to Guides" feature, that could lead to wrong alignment when the feature is toggled on/off via the ALT key.
- You can't accidentally remove a text layer from a text object any more.
- Improved Italian language support.
- Hide the inspector when Posterino enters the version browser.
- Updated online help contents and switched off remote updates.
- Version 2.5.4 | Release Date: 2012-02-17 | Download
- You can now access your iPhoto Photo Stream in the built-in image picker.
- Added Czech language support. Updated Dutch, French and Italian language support for the calendar feature.
- Changed Flickr upload to use OAuth as the new way of authentication.
- Solved the problem that could lead to failed save operations after the restore of a previous version of a document (OS X 10.7+ Lion).
- Fixed a typo in the online help and added a couple of small details.
- Solved an issue where entering or leaving the fullscreen mode could cause problems in selecting graphic objects using the mouse.
- Going into the OS X Lion Versions Browser with a document that holds a missing image now longer leads to a crash.
- Fixed a glitch in the template chooser under the German user interface.
- Version 2.5.1 | Release Date: 2011-12-08 | Download
- Solved the feedback authentication problem by implementing a dynamic feedback lookup along with a fallback system.
- Ensured that the 'Blank' template category is the first in the individual categories list.
* Added German language support for the calendar feature.
- Version 2.5 | Release Date: 2011-12-06 | Download
- You can now create calendar objects in your document. The calendar objects are available via the 'New Object' command in the 'File' menu and the 'New Object' toolbar button.
- Added 12 gorgeous new templates featuring calendar objects.
- New preferences to control the behavior of the calendar object. You can set the default year for new calendar objects as well as what you consider a 'weekend'.
- The document page margin is now respected when using alignment guides.
- You now can drop images "through" text or calendar objects.
* Added several keywords to the online help to improve search results.
- Solved a problem where image frames got distorted after being dragged to a new location on a document.
- Fixed a problem with a tool tip of the inspector that is shown for every user interface element on the inspector.
- Fixed a problem with the metadata inspector details: Metadata layer background color is now enabled only, when background is drawn.
- Version 2.4.2 | Release Date: 2011-10-28 | Download
- All user interface elements of the Getting Started window appear now localized.
- Added an article to the online help showing how to ensure that your Aperture images are displayed in the Posterino image browser.
- Version 2.4.1 | Release Date: 2011-09-21 | Download
- Fixed a problem in the image recovery mechanism that could prevent the recovery mechanism from being triggered at the time a document is opened.
- Lightroom folders are now filtered out in a 'Fill at Random' operations search for available images.
- Version 2.4 | Release Date: 2011-09-07 | Download
- Added support for OS X 10.7+ Lion Auto Save, Resume, Full-Screen App mode and Versions.
- You can now press ESC to toggle the full-screen mode.
- A new document now opens per default in layout mode.
- Improved the split view between image browser and document. You now can hide the image browser by using the "Hide | Show Image Browser" command from the "View" menu.
- Updated language support for: Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
- Ensured that pasted objects stay within the bounds of the document page.
- The splitter between the image picker can now be grabbed with the mouse to change the position of the splitter. Also improved the mouse cursors displayed.
- The menu item 'Revert to Last Opened Version' now correctly appears in the Versions menu accessible via the document window title (OS X 10.7+).
- The progress indicator is now visible when loading and creating a document (OS X 10.6.x).
- Polished Layout mode behavior and improved performance.
- Layout mode popup contents is now stable along document or application switches.
- Various small bug fixes and improvements.
- Version 2.3.4 | Release Date: 2011-08-09 | Download
- Small user interface improvements. Added object layout commands like 'Bring to Front', 'Forward', etc. to the 'Layout' menu.
- Solved an issue that could lead to an application crash during a run of the built-in software update under OS X 'Lion'.
- Version 2.3.3 | Release Date: 2011-07-21 | Download
- Fixed a situation under OS X 10.7 'Lion' where random images are rendered gray on export.
- Solved a problem that could lead to a crash when the application is run under OS X 10.7 'Lion' and a Flickr authentication is needed.
- Version 2.3.2 | Release Date: 2011-06-29 | Download
- Solved a problem that could lead to curios jumps in images sizes while cropping an image.
- The 'Style Lock' flag is now respected by general frame manipulation operations in the Layout mode.
- You can now skew an image while moving the orange sizing handles by holding down the Shift key.
- Version 2.3.1 | Release Date: 2011-05-10 | Download
- Fixed a bug in the 'alignment guides' algorithm that could lead to various kinds of strange behavior (and crashes).
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2011-04-26 | Download
- Added 'alignment guides' to help positioning objects on your document. You can inverse the current 'snap to guides' mode by holding down the Option key.
- You can now rotate all selected objects by using the rotation handle of any selected object.
- Added Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Japanese language support.
- Added several new articles to the online help regarding the basic Posterino workflow and template handling.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2011-02-11 | Download
- Bienvenue sur Posterino! Posterino now has French language support.
- Added several articles regarding text boxes and additional details on printing to the online help.
- Added some additional warning message to inform about the implications of some destructive operations.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2011-01-27 | Download
- Added German language support.
- New and revised online help.
- Various small bug fixes and improvements.
- Version 2.0.4 | Release Date: 2010-12-08 | Download
- Support for iPhoto Events in the built-in image picker.
- Added move and size frame commands to the context menu of the document editor.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to distorted images.
- Solved a problem that could lead to an application crash in case a document is open holding references for images that have been moved.
- Solved a problem that sometimes hindered a copy operation from proceeding if text object where involved.
- Improved the staggering of graphic object on a paste operation.
- Support for 32-bit Mac under Mac OS X 10.6+ 'Snow Leopard'.
- Version 2.0.3 | Release Date: 2010-11-03 | Download
- Solved an issue that could lead to missing images in a re-opened document file.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the copy and paste operations from copying graphic objects.
- Handled a situation where the application crashed during an image filter operation.
- Solved a problem where imported images are distorted due to a misinterpretation of the image aspect ratio.
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2010-10-29 | Download
- Fixed a problem where the Background popup could open empty.
- Solved a problem that could lead to "invisible" images when swapping images in an Irregular layout.
- Solved an issue where images from a folder on disk did not appear in the document at the end of a drag operation.
- Fixed a file incompatibility to version 2.0.
- Improved the integration with iPhoto etc. by fetching some metadata on image import.
- Some minor user interface improvements.
- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2010-10-22 | Download
- Fixed a problem that could lead to an empty document window when creating a new document from a template and some system resources are not available as expected.</li>
- Quick Look in the image browser now works as expected.</li>
- The metadata layer now shows meta information for images moved via Drag & Drop into the document.</li>
- Some small user interface improvements. Like adding a 'Print' toolbar button to the set of available buttons.</li>
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2010-01-18 | Download
- Small user interface improvements and bug fixes
- Version 1.6.2 | Release Date: 2009-11-27 | Download
- Improved Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard) compatibility
- Version 1.6.1 | Release Date: 2009-11-25 | Download
- Updates to the Dutch, French, German and Japanese language support
- Small user interface improvements and bug fixes
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2009-08-25 | Download
- Mac OS X 10.6 'Snow Leopard' compatibility
- Various small user interface improvements and bug fixes
- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2009-03-13 | Download
[NEW] Added Dutch language support.
[FIXED] Solved a bug that could lead Posterino to skip thumbnail images on opening saved documents.
[CHANGED] Prepared the "real" postcard interface to be discontinued on July 1st, 2009.
- Version 1.4.3 | Release Date: 2009-02-03 | Download
- In cases where Posterino can't find some of the images used in a document, a file recovery window is displayed showing the missing images. The user can now point Posterino to the folders, iPhoto or Aperture libraries to look for the images in question.
- Changed some underlying details of the postcard interface to adopt to changes made by the Swiss Post to the server of the postcard service.
- Some minor user interface improvements.
- Version 1.4.2 | Release Date: 2008-12-14 | Download
- The postcard details view now shows up as intended and you can send (real) postcards if you are running Mac OS X 10.5.5.
- Solved a problem that could lead to activation problems under Mac OS X 10.5.5.
- Version 1.4.1 | Release Date: 2008-12-09 | Download
- Improved image recovery of image files that have been used in a Posterino document and then moved to a new location on the same hard disk
- The management of custom templates has been improved
- Various small bug-fixes and user interface improvements
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2008-10-21 | Download
- Support for iPhoto "Events" in the Image Picker
- Permanently add a folder from disk to the Image Picker
- Localized for Japanese
- Specify the Flickr privacy settings right from within the Flickr details dialog
- Various small bug fixes and overall improvements
- Version 1.3.5 | Release Date: 2008-05-02 | Download
[FIXED] The preference setting "General" > "Delete temporary postcards when Posterino quits." works as expected. Please review this setting to suit it to your needs.
[FIXED] Solved the problem where image rotation using the green rotation knob of the image does not work when the enclosing frame of the image is rotated or the image is off-center of the frame.
[FIXED] The image reference counting in the Image Picker (the small green badges with numbers on it) now shows the correct number of references after performing a undo or redo.
[FIXED] The placement position of a new graphics object on an empty document now correctly starts at 1.
[CHANGED] Updated the contents of the online help.
- Version 1.3.4 | Release Date: 2008-03-28 | Download
[FIXED] Solved a problem that could lead to an application crash if more than one document window is open holding text objects and text is changed in both documents.
[FIXED] Solved a problem that could lead to an application hang on startup. One visible clue for this issue could be that the Image Picker shows the "Loading..." message but never displays any images or the chosen template never shows up.
[CHANGED] Posterino now spits out a bit more information to the system log if an image can't be loaded.
- Version 1.3.3 | Release Date: 2008-02-22 | Download
[CHANGED] Change the keyboard shortcut for the "Send as Postcard" command to Command-Option-Shift-'D' due to problems under Leopard.
[CHANGED] Some small user interface adjustments and improvements.
[FIXED] Solved a problem with the default image border width and shadow offset of newly created image objects.
[FIXED] Solved a problem where metadata like date, comment etc. where missing if you used drag & drop to put an image into the document.
[NEW] Added a warning message if the user tries to enter a gift code instead of an activation code while activating the software.
- Version 1.3.2 | Release Date: 2007-12-03 | Download
[NEW] Posterino now respects the rotation of an image.
[NEW] You can now scale the document independent from the graphic objects via the "Adapt size of all graphic objects" checkbox under "Poster" > "Scale...".
[NEW] Added the ability to reset the Postmark preferences to the factory settings.
[FIXED] Solved a problem in the scaling mechanism that could lead to fewer scaling options if you want to send a poster as e-mail or postcard.
[FIXED] Fixed a bug that could lead in rare cases to a wrong image aspect ratio.
[FIXED] Solved a problem in the image rotation mechanism that could lead to invisible images at render time.
[FIXED] Solved a issue where the yellow "x" - that appears when Posterino can't locate an image - does not go away even if you put a different image on the frame.
[FIXED] Solved drag and drop problem of image files without file extension.
[FIXED] Solved an update problem where the scaling of a document was not reflected in the view of the editor.
[CHANGED] Some user-interface and localization improvements.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2007-11-09 | Download
[FIXED] Solved a problem that could lead to the software activation failure experienced by some users running Tiger.
- Version 1.3 | Release Date: 2007-10-25 | Download
-[CHANGED] Made Posterino compatible with Leopard.
-[CHANGED] Overall speed improvements to the editor and rendering process.
-[FIXED] Solved a problem that could lead to exceptions at the end of the rendering process when you use a document that needs a postmark stamp.
-[FIXED] Solved a problem that could lead to a crash 20 minutes after you have send a real postcard.
-[FIXED] Solved the problem that occasionally occurred during rendering of documents holding text object. The problem ranged from simple exceptions to application crashes.
-[FIXED] Postage stamps are now stamped even if the document is no postcard.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2007-09-04 | Download
[NEW] Posterino is now localized for English, French and German.
[NEW] You can buy postcard coupons right from within Posterino. Send a document as postcard and press the "Buy Coupons..." button to open the postcard shop.
[NEW] Added navigation buttons to the Postcard Details dialog to allow easy navigation between the postcard interface and PayPal.
[NEW] New images sources: desktop pictures, screen saver pictures, user pictures, favourite pictures and iChat icons.
[NEW] Custom image import folders are now persistent between Posterino runs.
[NEW] A new context menu item for reloading the contents of the Image Picker. Also available via the action button at the bottom of the Image Picker.
[CHANGED] Improved the performance of choosing a random selection of images for large sets of available images.
[FIXED] Solved the problem with the 'Save As' operation.
[FIXED] The keyboard shortcuts for 'Zoom In' and 'Zoom Out' are changed to better fit international keyboard layouts.
[FIXED] Solved a problem with the post-stamp in the 'Vertical Postcard' template where the default post-stamp image did not show up.
[FIXED] "Choose random Selection" of images now respects the image set returned by a search phrase entered into the image picker.
[FIXED] Fixed a problem introduced by the last update where the image view used by the Image Picker is not the usual Posterino image view. The slider had no stop markers and the view had no "action" popup button.
[FIXED] The feedback operation now correctly returns the version of Mac OS X run by the user. Mac OS X 10.4.10 has incorrectly been reported as 10.4.9.
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2007-07-13 | Download
[FIXED] Solved an issue in the "Postmark" preferences, where the postmark texts are not update live while typing in the text.
[FIXED] Fixed a bug in the Flickr details dialog where the 'description' and 'tags' text fields did not wrap the text into the new line.
[CHANGED] Changed the product activation process to make it more fault-tolerant.
[CHANGED] Updated the Posterino FAQ to reflect the new product activation process.
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2007-05-29 | Download
[NEW] Added a popup menu to the postcards details dialog holding the search result if more than 1 and less than 40 hits are found. The popup also holds additional addresses a person may have.
[NEW] The postcard details are displayed in the users preferred language as long as the postcard gateway is able to speak that language. Otherwise it defaults to English.
[FIXED] Fixed a problem where saving postcard documents with an empty postage stamp leads to an application crash.
[FIXED] Solved a problem with the scroll arrows and in-functional scroll wheel of the template view in the Template Chooser dialog.
[FIXED] Fixed a localization problem with French numbers larger than 999 in the "Poster" > "Scale" dialog.
[FIXED] Fixed wrong layout of images 16 and 24 in template 'Clusters II'.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-04-22 | Download
[NEW] Send real postcards right from within Posterino.
[NEW] Upload images to Flickr right from within Posterino.
[NEW] New template 'Twisted Post'.
[NEW] Added "Keyboard Shortcuts" and "FAQ" menu items to the "Help" menu.
[NEW] Now there are toolbar buttons for every available export operation. Choose "Customize Toolbar..." from the "View" menu to choose an individual export operation toolbar button for your toolbar.
[CHANGED] All export and mail options are grouped in an "Export" sub menu in the "File" menu. "Create Poster" has changed into "Export" and has moved from the "Poster" menu to the "Export" sub menu in the "File" menu.
[CHANGED] Updated user interface and online help to reflect the new features.
- Version 1.0.2 | Release Date: 2007-04-02 | Download
[CHANGED] Changed the implementation of the 'Backward' and 'Forward' object layer operations to focus on the visual hierarchy of objects instead of the 'physical' hierarchy.
[CHANGED] Choose random selection does no longer deselect the current selection.
[FIXED] Fixed a bug in the handling of object layers after loading a document.
[FIXED] Solved a problem where a single image is rendered several times on the output.
[FIXED] Solved a problem where shuffled images re-appear at there old position after loading a saved document.
[FIXED] Fixed a problem where images smaller than the defined thumbnail size are created with a big black border.
[NEW] Added layer operations to the context menu of the document editor.
[NEW] New toolbar buttons 'Bring to Front' and 'Send to Back' for object layer handling. Choose "Customize Toolbar..." from the "View" menu to add the new buttons to your toolbar.
[NEW] You can navigate the templates in the template chooser by using the arrow keys.
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-02-05 | Download
[NEW] Added new templates made for holding portrait images ("Portraits" and "Irregular II") and one for displaying an image for each day of the year ("365 Days").
[NEW] Added some new photo frame templates.
[NEW] You now can drag and drop image files and folders onto the document window.
[NEW] Added a "letter" paper size.
[NEW] You can end the cropping of an image by pressing the Return, Enter or Escape key.
[CHANGED] Some additions to the online help regarding shortcuts and paper sizes.
[FIXED] The drag and drop of images from one frame to an other now preserves the crop information of the image.
[FIXED] The Shuffle operation now preserves the crop information of the images.
[FIXED] Solved a problem where drag and drop operations from the first image to any other always lead to a copy.
[FIXED] Solved a problem where clicking on a selected image does not lead to an image swap or move operation.
[FIXED] Fixed a problem where the used image count of the images in the image picker is not updated correctly in a copy or paste operation.
[FIXED] Fixed a bug in the "Choose random Image" operation.
[FIXED] Added measurement unit to some values on the details panel.
[FIXED] Corrected the naming of a label of the "Panel Position" radio group (preferences: "Document Window" > "General").
[FIXED] The template "Irregular I" not longer produces a blank page.
[FIXED] Aligned the text field of the 'Sunrise over Ulm' template with the image above.
- Version 1.0b8 | Release Date: 2006-12-07 | Download
[NEW] Support for Aperture 1.5. You can use your Aperture images right from within Posterino now.
[NEW] You can specify the email application to send postcards with. See "Postcards" on the "General" preferences panel.
[NEW] Added a postcard paper size for printing.
[NEW] The template chooser now remembers the last used template.
[FIXED] Solved a problem where you could not create additional graphic objects once the document has been saved.
[FIXED] Fixed a date sorting problem of file system images in the Image Picker.
- Version 1.0b7 | Release Date: 2006-11-26 | Download
[FIXED] Fixed a problem where Posterino did not display images referenced by an alias. This was for example the case, if you set the iPhoto preference checkbox "Copy files to iPhoto Library folder when adding to library" to false (under "iPhoto" > "Preferences..." > "Advanced").
[FIXED] Fixed the bug that caused pixel residue to show up while manipulating image bounds, moving frames or selecting images in a poster.
[NEW] A new sheet is shown after the poster has been rendered to let the user choose what to do with the rendered document. The options are 'Send to iPhoto', 'Save to Disk' and 'Send via Mail'.
[NEW] If you choose to mail you poster you now can specify the quality of the image to be send.
[NEW] Improved rendering process feedback.
- Version 1.0b6 | Release Date: 2006-11-05 | Download
[NEW] Added new chapters on image placement and layout options to the online help.
[CHANGED] Ensured that the images in the image picker are sorted by date.
[CHANGED] The details panel now shows all tabs and does not hide the unused ones.
[CHANGED] The 'Welcome' window does not automatically become the key view any more. This way the main window does not lose its focus when the 'Welcome' window shows up.
[FIXED] Solved a major issue where images from a folder on disk where distorted or had aspect ratio inconsistencies.
[FIXED] Solved a couple of minor user interface problems.
- Version 1.0b5 | Release Date: 2006-10-19 | Download
[NEW] The first sketch of an online help system is made. We have got a "life poster" and "postcard" tutorial and some pages about image import.
[NEW] You can use the new "Tell a Friend" command in the "Help" menu to easily setup an email message to spread the word about Posterino.
[CHANGED] "Help" > "Posterino Help" will now open the local help viewer instead of a web page.
[FIXED] Fixed a couple of minor user interface problems.
[FIXED] Fixed the problem where the template chooser was displayed on top of an existing document file.
[CHANGED] Speed improvements in rendering JPG thumbnails.
[CHANGED] Much improved image browser. The current release should address the known problems with iPhoto.
[NEW] You can now import images from file system folders. See "Import Folder..." in the "File" menu.
[FIXED] Fixed problem where a corrupted image spoiled the Posterino image picker.
- Version 1.0b5 | Release Date: 2006-10-19 | Download
<li>[NEW] The first sketch of an online help system is made. We have got a "life poster" and "postcard" tutorial and some pages about image import.</li>
<li>[NEW] You can use the new "Tell a Friend" command in the "Help" menu to easily setup an email message to spread the word about Posterino.</li>
<li>[CHANGED] "Help" > "Posterino Help" will now open the local help viewer instead of a web page.</li>
<li>[FIXED] Fixed a couple of minor user interface problems.</li>
<li>[FIXED] Fixed the problem where the template chooser was displayed on top of an existing document file.</li>
<li>[CHANGED] Speed improvements in rendering JPG thumbnails.</li>
<li>[CHANGED] Much improved image browser. The current release should address the known problems with iPhoto.</li>
<li>[NEW] You can now import images from file system folders. See "Import Folder..." in the "File" menu.</li>
<li>[FIXED] Fixed problem where a corrupted image spoiled the Posterino image picker.</li>
- Version 1.0b4 | Release Date: 2006-09-21 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 1970-01-01 | Download
[NEW] New life poster and postcard templates.
[NEW] The images used in the document are now indicated by a green badge in the top right corner of the image picker. To show or hide this feature, go to "Posterino" > "Preferences..." > "Document Window" > "Image Picker" > "Show" and toggle the "Used image count" checkbox.
[NEW] Layout grids! You can show a grid in your document window and graphics objects will snap to this grid. The grid depends on the settings of the "Layout Generator" (in the "Poster" menu). You can show and hide the grid from the "View" menu. All preferences regarding the grid are under "Posterino" > "Preferences..." > "Image Handling" > "Grid".
[FIXED] Fixed some inconsistencies in international number formating in some edit fields.
[FIXED] Solved a problem with text objects.
[NEW] You can specify a short descriptive text when creating a new template.
[NEW] The template chooser now shows an image visualizing the placement of photos on the document and a short descriptive text about the template.
[NEW] A new operation to scale you current document to some arbitrary size and resolution. See "Poster" > "Scale...".
[NEW] New template chooser featuring the template categories.
[NEW] Added context menu to the poster editor to manipulate image and frame settings. Or you can reveal the selected images in the Finder or open them in an external editor.
[NEW] You can switch on graphic object tool tips to display information about the used image. If available, file name, date, comment, rating and image paths are displayed. See "View" > "Object Tool Tip".
[NEW] You can define the image picker sort oder under 'Posterino' > 'Preferences...' > 'Document Window' > 'Image Picker'. You can sort the images by pre-defined (iPhoto or Aperture) order, date, comment, file name or rating.
[NEW] A new online help chapter about "Altering the layout" under "Layout Options".
[FIXED] Fixed an issue where the "needs rending" state of a saved document was not updated correctly.
[NEW] If you hold down the Shift key while rotating an image or a frame, the rotation will stop at 45 degree segments.
[NEW] Relocate images from iPhoto and Aperture used in a document if the image library has moved to a new user account.
Licence: Commercial with demo