- Version 1.5 | Release Date: 2007-11-14 | Download
â¢ Leopard: Support for resolution independence; including higher resolution bitmap images, correct scrolling in the graph/forecast/satellite views, updates for the gradient display in the temperature graph, and updates in the satellite image labels to draw nicer.
â¢ Leopard: Sort the time zone names so they show up a nicer order in the location info and add custom location panels.
â¢ Several updates to the location database: added population data for over 10,000 cities, updated lat/lon coordinates for over 1,000 cities, changes in ICAO weather stations.
â¢ Optimized the query string to select graph data from the weather database, resulting in a 400-500% speed increase with larger databases.
â¢ Print the current temperature in the location table in a different color if it is higher than today's forecasted high, or lower than the nighttime forecasted low.
â¢ When the Option key is held down while the mouse is dragged over the graph, it now changes the time span shown.
â¢ Added a contextual menu (right or control click) on the satellite image to show last updated times for the satellite and radar imagery.
â¢Â Double-clicking on the satellite image will now zoom in. Option-double-click will zoom out.
â¢ Fixed a bug that would cause Seasonality to crash if debugging was enabled and the forecast failed to load.
â¢ Fixed a bug where the show extra cities menu item would sometimes show a check mark even if the option was disabled.
â¢ Fixed a bug caused by the NDFD code putting an "NA" icon even when the forecast period is not yet over.
â¢ Fixed a display issue at the beginning of the cylindrical wind direction graph.
â¢ Added methods to automatically reload weather data when a location is modified in the info panel.
â¢ Added menu options to allow users to purchase Seasonality in a single step.
â¢ Moved the license agreement from the initial DMG opening to the Help menu within Seasonality.
â¢ Escape key is now mapped to the Cancel button in both the license window and the add custom location panel.
â¢ Don't show the cylindrical wind direction graph if the area is too narrow.
â¢ Will no longer display a forecast for -0 degrees.
â¢ The time view is now updated when a location's time zone is changed.
â¢ Display a help message if no graphs are being displayed.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2006-12-13 | Download
<li>Custom location support.</li>
<li>Moon phase, moon-rise and moon-set times.</li>
<li>Support for scroll wheel mice and trackpad scrolling.</li>
<lI>Weather journal improvements include date highlighting and the ability to insert a current conditions table.</li>
<li>Improved International forecasts.</li>
<li>Current heat index display.</li>
<li>Option to mark graph averages in red.</li>
<li>A new location info panel allowing users to customize locations.</li>
<li>Several other speed and stability improvements...</lI>
- Version 1.4b1 | Release Date: 2006-09-04 | Download
- New international forecasts based on GFS model output can be generated for any location on earth.
- Added code to verify all forecast time periods were in the future, removing any forecast time periods that are irrelevant.
- Moonrise/moonset times and 24 hour ring.
- Added moon phase calculation and custom moon drawing, accurate to 1 hour intervals.
- Added an option to mark the graph average as a red line on the graphs.
- Added heat index to the location table.
- Added the ability to create a custom location anywhere in the world.
- Added an initial attempt at a location info panel.
- Fixed bug, METARs using the SLP method of encoding pressure information will now be recognized correctly.
- Optimized some type conversions.
- Improved caching of weather stations to mark on the map.
- Removed Environment Canada city code and RDA code from the location database. These are no longer needed and will save some space.
- Version 1.3.2 | Release Date: 2006-09-04 | Download
- Adapts to an HTML change on the Environment Canada website that was keeping all international forecasts from updating correctly.
- Fixes a few localization issues
- Updates weather locations in Mexico, Germany, and Switzerland.
- Version 1.3.1 | Release Date: 2006-07-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware (USD $24.95)