- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2008-08-06 | Download
Adds tablet pressure sensitivity options and a Brush menu.
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2008-05-04 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2008-03-19 | Download
Move, rotate and scale layers independently
Optional grid overlay
Hold down Shift to draw straight lines
Automatic updates (via Sparkle)
Ability to change default brush style
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2008-03-18 | Download
- Eyedropper tool
- Move, rotate and scale layers independently
- Optional grid overlay
- Hold down Shift to draw straight lines
- Automatic updates (via Sparkle)
- Ability to change default brush style
- Performance improvements
- Interface tweaks
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2008-01-30 | Download
minor bug fixes
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2007-12-13 | Download
- High-resolution output (for export, print, and copying). Allows you to create incredible, huge prints from any drawing.
- Performance optimizations - should improve drawing on older computers.
- Eye-dropper (pick color from canvas). See the new Scribbles Manual for how to use it.
- Scroll wheel support (use it to adjust your brush size).
- Tablet pen eraser support (just flip your pen over to erase).
- Hide other layers (see the View menu... handy when you want to focus on one layer at a time).
- Little requested shortcuts:
-- Escape to leave full-screen.
-- Right-click to activate brush (when you were panning/zooming).
-- Hold down space + drag to pan canvas
-- Drag up/down as well as left/right to zoom.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2007-12-04 | Download
this is the version. fix it.
Licence: Shareware ($19.95)