- Version 2.0.1 | Release Date: 2014-04-28 | Download
- Fixed an issue where some preferences would not work in the English version of the app.
- Restoring the app after a restart should now work properly.
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2013-12-18 | Download
- Can now set a global hotkey to toggle effect activation.
- With OS X 10.7 or later, can now hide dock icon and have a Black Light menu item on the right side of the menu bar.
- Fixed an issue where the color filter effect would not work properly on OS X 10.9 for some configurations.
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2013-09-01 | Download
- Sandboxed and now availabile on the Mac App Store.
- There is a new option to disable Black Light’s effect when the screensaver is visible. This will work with most screensavers, but not with Black Light Screen Saver, ironically.
- The Hide Stripes effect is now called Overexposure. I should have done this earlier, it’s been a long time since OS X harbored striped backgrounds.
- Version 1.8.1 | Release Date: 2012-09-18 | Download
Fixed a problem that would prevent Black Light from launching on OS X 10.6 and 10.7.
- Version 1.7.1 | Release Date: 2010-10-06 | Download
- Can now choose to apply effect to only one screen using preferences.
- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2007-02-03 | Download
- No changes specified