- Version 2.7 | Release Date: 2008-02-11 | Download
iGet 2.7 incorporates several performance and interface improvements, leverages some of the new features of Mac OS X 10.5, and corrects issues discovered since the last release
- Version 2.6.1 | Release Date: 2007-04-10 | Download
iGet 2.6.1 contains an important bug fix, correcting an issue which could cause iGet to unexpectedly quit.
Changes, fixes and improvements in this version:
- This version addresses an issue which could cause iGet to unexpectedly quit while browsing some networks using Bonjour (crash logs would reference "_netServiceBrowserDispatchCallback"). This problem was more likely to occur on LANs with many Macs.
- Version 2.6 | Release Date: 2007-03-12 | Download
iGet 2.6 is a maintenance update that improves recent-connection tracking, corrects several minor issues, and updates the software's visual appearance with improved icons and graphics.Changes, fixes and improvements in this version:
- The Recent Connections tab in the connection dialog now allows deleting unwanted items from the list (via the Delete key).
- Performance is improved when the number of recent connections is large (hundreds of different Macs).
- This version incorporates newer, more modern graphics and icons for the preferences, main toolbar, and contextual menus.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused iGet to replace the user-entered password with the last-used password at connect time. This would cause the first connection attempt to fail, when connecting to a Mac on which the password had been changed.
- Fixed a bug that would cause iGet not to 'forget' the public key authentication information, even after disabling public key authentication.
- Fixed two theoretical crash bugs discovered via code audit (ones which probably did not occur in the real world, but theoretically could have).
- Various identifiers and text in the user interface has been updated to reflect that iGet is now published by Nakahara Informatics, Inc.
- iGet's preference-handling code has been updated. Preferences will be migrated automatically, but are now stored in the preferences file named 'com.nakahara-informatics.iget' rather than 'com.fivespeed.iget'.
- Version 2.5.4 | Release Date: 2007-01-23 | Download
2.5 was a mojor update that introduced a whole slew of new goodies. 2.5.4 is a maintenance update, focused on fixing bugs.
<li>Fixed a bug that in some circumstances would cause iGet to display a spurious error message ("This file is already being downloaded...") and prevent resuming a file transfer until the user restarted iGet. This could occur when the Internet connection went down unexpectedly or the remote Mac was restarted during a file transfer.</li>
<li>Corrected a problem where iGet might be unable to automatically connect when double-clicking a Mac in the Local Network browser. Instead it would log an exception to the console and do nothing. This bug would 'fix itself' after the user established a connection manually, but now it is really fixed.</li>
<li>In some situations, previous versions of iGet could display two alert sheets, when in fact only one alert was necessary, e.g. when unplugging an Ethernet cable while transferring a file.</li>
<li>Corrected an issue where iGet could display certain informational alerts that might contain inappropriate (PG-13 rated) language.</li>
<li>Corrected a recent regression that could degrade performance when transferring many thousands of files at once, when a significant percentage included resource forks.</li>
<li>Several performance enhancements have been realized.</li>
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2006-07-21 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo