- Version 5.3 | Release Date: 2015-06-28 | Download
This version enables again the "Kill DOSBox" menu item found in the "DOSBox" menu of Dapplegrey.
- Version 5.2 | Release Date: 2015-03-01 | Download
No longer mixes the games listings when the user enters the Return key while editing game descriptions or AUTOEXEC.BAT lines.
Restoring and Saving copies of the User’s Games list has been revisited. Dapplegrey no longer delete the User’s Games list originated in version 4.x , but offers this list in the Restore dialog now as well.
Selected keyboard layout will be used now. Previous 5.x versions had not set the keyboardlayout to the one the user selected before. Does still not work with the Daum build, tho’.
- Version 5.1 | Release Date: 2015-01-11 | Download
Recognizes the new DOSBox Daum Build dated Jan 3, 2015, which can be found at http://ykhwong.x-y.net
Adds a new menu item in the DOSBox menu, „Open DOSBox in Finder“, which is useful if you see the Finder message about an „unidentified developer“ at the attempt to run DOSBox from within Dapplegrey. Use this menu item to open the DOSBox in the Finder, and run it once by using the Ctrl-Click method.
- Version 5.0.2 | Release Date: 2014-10-14 | Download
Disk Image mounting has been reviewed and should work properly now.
- Version 5.0.1 | Release Date: 2014-10-03 | Download
If using the Daum Build, Drag & Drop is working now.
- Version 5.0 | Release Date: 2014-09-28 | Download
- Dapplegrey 5 - The first Cocoa build ever.
- Framework switched from Carbon to Cocoa, using native toolbar appearance in sheet window types now.
- As a result of switching to the Cocoa framework, Dapplegrey 5 now requires an Intel-based Macintosh with at least Mac OS X 10.6 installed.
- With a sincery vote of thanks to the Cocoa framework, *.ICO files available in the folder of a DOS game will be displayed next to the game profile name listed in the main window.
- Taewong’s Daum build, available at http://ykhwong.x-y.net will also be recognized now. However, its special features are not supported yet.
- Main window size is adjustable now.
- Remembers listbox text sizes now.
- Some previous versions (3.x, 4.x, most probably) allowed the user to add up to 500 games to the list, but Dapplegrey 5 now allows the user to add up to 1,000 games to the list.
- Version 4.2.9 | Release Date: 2014-09-28 | Download
Latest bugfixes found in the code for version 4.x.