- Version 3.3.2 | Release Date: 2011-12-20 | Download
v3.3.2 requires 10.6+
v3.3.0 is still available for 10.4-10.5
All downloads (OSX 10.4+, Windows, Fedora, and Linux) are available from the homepage
Changes from 3.3.1 to 3.3.2
Changes from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1
- Version 3.3.0 | Release Date: 2009-04-14 | Download
* Folder Window Equivalence Mode
* Added support for Fedora Linux
* When the /result option is used, DiffMerge now exits with an exit status that reflects the state of the merge (MERGE-RESOLVED, MERGE-ABORTED, ERROR, etc.).
* Added support for saving the contents of a Folder Window to a file. This creates a UTF-8 CSV containing the rows currently displayed in the window (respecting the various Show/Hide toolbar buttons).
* Support for Explorer Integration (EI) on 64 bit Windows XP and Vista. DiffMerge is still a 32 bit application and runs on 32 and 64 bit systems. However, the EI DLL which hooks into Windows Explorer must be the same bit-ness as the platform. This release contains 2 versions of the DLL.
- Version 188.8.131.520 | Release Date: 2007-10-04 | Download
- No changes specified