- Version 2.6.4 | Release Date: 2012-09-07 | Download
Home Inventory 2.x has been available since February of 2010. It brings a ton of new features with a completely new UI. Here are just a few:
- iOS companion app Home Inventory Photo Remote for remote entry of items and photos
- Built-in barcode scanner in iOS app
- iOS companion app Home Inventory Mobile Backup for backup and viewing your inventory
- Track warranty expiration
- Custom reporting
- Custom fields and field layouts
- Insurance tracking features to let you know if you are adequately insured based on the value of your possessions
- Password protect your inventory
- Multi-currency support and currency conversion
- Import/export to CVS formatted file
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2010-06-09 | Download
Upgrading from version 1.x.x to 2.x.x is a paid upgrade.
But, new users can get the demo (25-item limit) for free.
- Version 1.8 | Release Date: 2008-09-20 | Download
* A âDuplicate Itemsâ feature under the âEditâ menu that creates an exact copy of the item(s) selected in the item list.
* A new export option to export only the items selected in the item list.
* Optimizations so that Home Inventory will start more quickly when opening an inventory file with a large number of images.
* A new preference panel option that letâs you choose the folder used for backups of your inventory files.
* Drastically improved memory usage when generating reports.
* The default backup folder is created only if the backup option is turned on and a custom directory has not been chosen for backups.
* Fixed a bug where fonts were not being substituted properly.
- Version 1.5.2 | Release Date: 2007-06-12 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo