- Version 2.5.1 | Release Date: 2011-01-16 | Download
- Fixed VoiceOver issues (Thanks to: Josï¿½ Tralli, Vainer Broccoli, Roberto Fortunati and IBRISAN).
- Better VoiceOver support for English, Dutch and Italian languages (Italian thanks to: Josï¿½ Tralli).
- Fixes converting files to DVD-Video mpg.
- Version 2.5 | Release Date: 2010-12-30 | Download
-Fixes a problem with authoring DVD-Video discs.
-Added support for a joliet long filename hack (103 characters). (thanks to mkisofs).
-Fixed a problem with 'Apple Intermediate Codec' video files.
-Fixed some aspect ratio problems.
-Creates an .isoInfo file to make Audio-CD iso files reproducible in Burn.
-Fixes copying Audio-CD discs (would crash).
-Fixed French spelling error (thanks to: Alexandre Leroux).
Fixed problem with mono audio files (fixes the chipmunk problem :).
-Fixed NTSC VCD size (used for calculating bars).
-Fixed DV conversion to NTSC DVD or SVCD.
-Updated convertion engine, new ffmpeg binaries (thanks to the FFmpeg developers).
-Fixed some sync issues with mp4, m4v and mov files.
-Ac3 sound of avi files is used when converting to DVD mpg.
-Added support for QuickTime chapters.
-Fixes mount / eject setting (after burning) (Thanks to: Brian D. Wells.).
-Other bug fixes.
- Version 2.4u | Release Date: 2010-04-21 | Download
- Fixes a problem with burning DVD-Video discs.
- Fixes a problem with burning Dual Layer DVD discs.
- Added Italian localization. (thanks to Stefano D'Armini)
- Better compatibility of files in AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders. (thanks to Brian D. Wells)
- Added support for '.dvd' files and corrected display of images bigger than 4GB. (thanks to Hajo Nils KrabbenhÃ¶ft)
- More realistic default CD and DVD sizes when no disc is present.
- Better size calculation for Audio-CD and (S)VCD discs.
- Much better error handling.
- Better support for foreign filenames and strings.
- Adjusted the data list to work more like the Finder.
- Added menu item to go the Burn site (to all localizations).
- Much more accurate Audio-CD disc creation (fixes noises on Audio-CD discs).
- Added appropriate volume label limits.
- Added 'rmvb' and 'mts' extensions to media types that can be converted.
- Now creates titles instead of chapters on menu-less DVD-Video discs.
- Removed 'pls', 'midi' and 'm3u' files from the types since they don't work.
- Fixed copying disc when using one drive to copy and burn a disc.
- No Spanish localization this version (hopefully temporary).
- Better loging.
- Adjusted interface to better fit to Apple Interface Guidlines.
- Replaced Console with 'Details' in alerts.
- Some spelling errors fixed.
- Cleanup of the complete source (Burn was born in 2003).
- A lot of bug fixes.
- Version 2.3u | Release Date: 2009-04-05 | Download
- New method for creating Audio-CD discs.
- Much faster DVD-Video disc image creation and burning.
- Much improved DVD-Audio creation.
- Support for multi-channel audio files used for DVD-Audio discs.
- Fixes a bug preventing Burn to burn cue / bin images.
- Added Spanish localization (thanks to: Emilio Perez Egido).
- Corrected burning time.
- Themes are now stored in the "Application Support" folder.
- Added an internal console for finding problems.
- Bug fixes (see SVN log).
- Version 2.2u | Release Date: 2009-04-05 | Download
- Added Korean localization (thanks to: Jeremy Yun).
- Added Greek localization (thanks to: Sotiris Papathanasiou).
- Improved Chinese (traditional) localization (thanks to: Sato).
- Seperate G3 build (due to broken Altivec detection in ffmpeg).
- Fixed the binaries to work on 10.3.9 - 10.5.6 again.
- Fixed a bug where dvda-author asks for a config file.
- Progress while preparing DVD-Video / DVD-Audio discs.
- Fixed a miscalculation preventing to create DVD-Video discs.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2009-03-01 | Download
- Added latest version of ffmpeg-mt.
- Uses multiple cores when encoding (thanks to ffmpeg-mt).
- RealVideo (1.0 - 4.0) support (thanks to ffmpeg-mt).
- Doesn't create a title menu with one title.
- Fixed wrong free space display for certain discs.
- Better logging support for finding problems with authoring.
- Removed unused images from the main application (saving some space).
- Version 1.72u | Release Date: 2008-03-04 | Download
- New icon (thanks to: Frank Brancato).
- New localizations: Swedish, Spanish, Catalan and Chinese (Simplified).
- Version 1.71u | Release Date: 2007-04-09 | Download
* Fixes random crashes.
* Fixes language problems in Panther.
* Now localized versions display the audio tab properly when QuickTime 6 is installed.
- Version 1.7u | Release Date: 2007-03-07 | Download
* Added Brazilian Portuguese localization (thanks to: Eduardo Lamblet).
* Added experimental folder calculation (is very consuming though, set it in the Preferences > Advanced).
* Folders dropped in Data tab are added as disk (outside the list).
* Added Growl notifications.
* Now all files show the same as in the Finder (extensions and language).
* Added a option to show hidden extensions.
* Added a user guide.
* Added a FAQ.
* Files can be reordered for Audio CDs, DVD-Video disks, VCDs and SVCDs.
* Reorganized Copy tab.
* Disks can now be dropped in the Copy tab.
* QuickTime 7 is no longer required.
* Now asks if the user wants to create compatible DVD-Video disks (one time).
* Now all aspect ratios are supported for VCD, SVCD disks.
* Corrected aspect ratio handling for DVD disks.
* Now dragging and dropping from iLife applications works.
* Some minor interface changes.
* Several bug fixes.
- Version 1.62u | Release Date: 2006-12-17 | Download
- Fixes a serious bug preventing audio files to be converted to mp3.
- Version 1.5u | Release Date: 2006-09-23 | Download
- Added Czech localization (thanks to: czechxteam).
- Added a option to remux MPEG2 streams.
- Added a option to mux audio and video streams *.m2v, .ac3/.mp2).
- Added a option to force DivX encoding.
- Some bugs fixed.
- Version 1.41u | Release Date: 2006-07-15 | Download
Fixes Mac OS X 10.3.9 (Panther) problem.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2006-07-10 | Download
- No changes specified