- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2015-03-11 | Download
- Apple Contacts: Integration with Apple Contacts has been improved.
- iCalendar-compatible applications: Fanurio can import events from an iCalendar file and it can export the tasks and time entries of a project to an iCalendar file.
- IGG Software's iBiz: The import tool that converted an iBiz database to a Fanurio database is now part of the application.
- A new projects view that makes it easier to search, sort and filter projects,
- New project fields that can be used to plan and organize projects and
- Automatic project numbering.
- A refreshed user interface that uses lighter colors.
- Deposits to record money received in advance from clients.
- New reports for projects, expenses and trips.
- Ability to export reports using non-HTML templates like Microsoft Word and OpenDocument Text.
- Ability to configure the SMTP server to secure the connection with Start TLS.
- Contextual menus for all major tables and lists.
- The database is loaded faster.
- Many other features and improvements.
- Version 3.0.2 | Release Date: 2015-03-02 | Download
This version contains bug fixes and small improvements for version 3.0.
Mileage items: In the previous version, a mileage item could group trips with the same rate from multiple projects. Now, it can only bill trips with the same rate from the same project.
Mileage items are project items so it makes sense to bill only trips from the same project.
Use Start TLS for SMTP servers: If you use Fanurio to send invoices by email, you can now configure the SMTP server to secure the connection with Start TLS.
The "Edit Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)" window has a list of settings for popular email services like Comcast, Gmail, iCloud, Outlook.com and Yahoo! Mail.
The width was not always saved for hidden table columns that were made visible and then resized.
On OS X, the application can be installed in any folder, not just in Applications. If installed in subfolders that had a space in their name, the default templates and the user guide were not found.
Invoiced filters also showed non-billable elements. For instance, if both billable and non-billable expenses were recorded, when the Not Invoiced filter was selected in the Expenses view, non-billable expenses where still visible.
If a client had two or more projects with the same name and one of them was clicked, the first project was selected instead of the one that was clicked.
Failed to delete clients with invoices.
- Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: 2014-03-31 | Download
"Not Fully Invoiced" shows new billable tasks
New Task for the selected project
Firewall warning on OS X: When launching Fanurio on OS X, it shows a warning window with the following question
Failed to import contacts from Contacts on OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
Missing invoice.mileageItems and invoice.mileageItemsSubtotal placeholders.
Failed to set a filter configuration for tasks.
Failed to upgrade to 3.0 when an item and its catalog item were of different types (e.g. product item that used an expense catalog item).
Fixed a memory leak that occured when a project was opened and then closed.
Windows 8.1: Fanurio wasn't using the Windows task bar features (thumbnails, pinning, badge icons) and the right user interface look and feel.
New Task fields are reset when selecting a project for the first time.
Updates the unit of measure for tasks and projects when Pricing changes.
Saves time entries that are edited when an invoice is created.
Time is not rounded correctly for service items that have time entries with no time.
When exporting time entries, expenses, trips and payments to CSV or Microsoft Excel, the Invoice column contained an internal identifier instead of the actual invoice number.
Failed to update the time total from the Tasks view when time was added, removed or updated.
The cursor jumped to the next field when entering time using the "enter time relative to finish" option.
Distance was not sorted correctly.
- Version 3.0 | Release Date: 2013-12-03 | Download
- Tasks can be used to manage work and track time. Tasks have many fields that enable features like task planning, task organization and progress tracking. Users can customize the interface and hide optional fields that are not relevant to them. Because self-employed people don't generally work on complex projects, tasks don't have dependencies, hierarchies or Gantt charts.
- Expenses record money spent for a project. Billable expenses can be billed at their actual cost or marked up.
- Trips can be used to record the distance and time travelled with a vehicle whether it's for billing or for tax purposes. Distances can be tracked in miles, kilometers or both. Multiple rates can be defined for billable trips.
- Products can be used to bill goods and services that are neither tasks nor expenses.
- Version 2.7 | Release Date: 2013-07-09 | Download
- New sidebar makes it easier to switch between views
- Time can be rounded for each time entry
- Payment terms can be specified for each client
- Improved table columns
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Version 2.6.1 | Release Date: 2013-03-29 | Download
- Failed to start with Java 5.
- Failed to start if global hotkeys where enabled in the previous version.
- Time entry descriptions were not available when displaying them grouped by date in the invoice template.
- The template editor failed to save templates that contained Freemarker code.
- The dialog used to create and edit new Timesheet Import configurations is now scrollable so it can fit on any screen.
- Java 7 for Mac OS X fixes
- Windows 8 fixes
- Linux: Using xdg-open instead of gnome-open to open files, folders and urls.
- Version 2.6 | Release Date: 2012-11-06 | Download
*Import time from any web, desktop or mobile application that exports it as a CSV file
*Use multiple timers to track time
*Redesigned timer reminders
*Many user interface improvements
*Other improvements and bug fixes
- Version 2.5 | Release Date: 2012-02-28 | Download
New template editor
Improved tax wizard to handle three taxes (useful for Italian users)
Also available in Czech, Italian and French
Can import time from Toggl and Freckle
Improved timesheet filters
Fixed critical memory leaks
Many other improvements and bug fixes
- Version 2.4.3 | Release Date: 2011-11-10 | Download
Version 2.4.3 fixes small bugs, mostly related to the latest versions of Ubuntu (11.10) and Mac OS X (10.7).
- Tax groups are sorted by name in the New Invoice dialog. The default tax group is now the first one lexicographically.
- Fanurio didn't delete older backup copies as documented in the manual.
- Time rounding didn't work for new category-based service items.
- Can't open folders on Mac OS X.
- Fixed the user interface for Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion.
- Some dialogs occupy the whole screen when running Fanurio using Open JDK on Linux.
- The application icon is no longer blurry in Ubuntu's Unity launcher.
- The .deb package now depends on Open JDK or Sun Java. Ubuntu 11.10 cannot install the .deb package if it depends only on Sun Java.
- Version 2.4 | Release Date: 2011-02-02 | Download
- New Mac OS X-like user interface
- New Windows 7-like user interface
- Dock icon menu to control the timer on Mac OS X
- Overlay icon for the taskbar button on Windows 7
- Thumbnail toolbar for the taskbar button on Windows 7
- New user manual
- Can export time to an .iif file that can be imported by QuickBooks Pro
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2010-08-17 | Download
* New templates module that can handle HTML, Microsoft Word 2007 and OpenOffice OpenDocument files
* Filter clients by their status
* Filter invoices by payment date
* Search time entries by description
* Two new languages: Dutch and Portuguese
* Other improvements and bug fixes
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2009-10-14 | Download
- Automatic backup every six hours
- Global hotkeys to control the timer
- Search invoice by purchase order number
- New setting to specify the date format
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Version 2.1.1 | Release Date: 2009-07-24 | Download
This is a patch for version 2.1 that contains bug fixes and small improvements. Here's a list with all the changes:
*Default name for backups to save time.
*Close the currently opened project when a client is selected. It can be confusing sometimes.
*Toggle buttons from the reminder dialogs are disabled when their section is visible (Snooze... and Snooze are different).
*The application freezes when the idle reminder is triggered
*Failed to export date and time objects to CSV
*Pause/resume timer tooltip doesn't change
*The view toggle buttons are not quite visible when selected on Vista
*Projects are opened on mouse click instead of mouse pressed
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2009-07-09 | Download
- Support for other languages than English. Initial translations are available for German, Romanian and Spanish.
- Printing support
- Email support
- Menu bar icon on Mac OS X
- Idle time detection on Linux
- Import time from other applications
- Many other improvements and fixes
- Version 1.7 | Release Date: 2007-09-12 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo