- Version 5.0 | Release Date: 2015-03-15 | Download
- Gamma settings are now combined with the default system gamma curve, using the curve from system color profile as a starting point. You can still choose the old behaviour if you prefer.
- Set a hotkey to make the gamma settings panel appear right under the mouse pointer. Hold the key while you make your changes, the panel will disappear on release.
- Manipulate the sliders with precision using a mouse wheel or scrolling gestures.
- You can choose to save the gamma curves for multiple screens in a single file, and restore them all by opening that file.
- Version 4.0 | Release Date: 2013-12-18 | Download
- Can now set a global hotkey to toggle effect activation.
- With OS X 10.7 or later, can now hide dock icon and have a Gamma Control menu item at the right side of the menu bar.
- Added controls for the global luminance of the black and white points.
- The “Remember correction when quitting” setting is now on by default.
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2013-09-01 | Download
- Sandboxed and available on the Mac App Store.
- Added special calibration targets for Retina screens, showing a a tighter horizontal line grid matching the doubled resolution of those screens.
- Fixed an issue where the correction would reapply automatically after quiting an application even when “Apply Correction” is unckecked.
- Version 3.1.1 | Release Date: 2010-01-01 | Download
Fixed a problem that would prevent Gamma Control from launching on OS X 10.6 and 10.7.
- Version 3.0.3 | Release Date: 2008-04-01 | Download
- No changes specified