- Version 2.7 | Release Date: 2013-09-07 | Download
What's New in Version 2.7
Included a new game: Royal Marriage
- Version 2.6 | Release Date: 2013-06-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.6
- Ships with both resolutions of the standard deck, so that everyone can choose their preferred one
- Spider: fixed a small bug which could have provided an unfair advantage to the player
- Version 2.4 | Release Date: 2012-08-09 | Download
What's New in Version 2.4
Fixed a couple of small bugs
- Version 2.3 | Release Date: 2012-05-15 | Download
What's New in Version 2.3
Added a new game: Grandfather's Clock
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2012-01-10 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2
- Added a new game: Osmosis
- Localised the user interface and games rules in Italian
- Statistics: record the lowest score instead of the highest for those games that are harder to complete in fewer moves
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2011-11-10 | Download
What's New in Version 2.1
- Seahaven: allow to move group of cards when there are enough free piles
- Fixed a couple of bugs
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2011-11-04 | Download
- Added full-screen support on Lion.
- Rewritten the graphic engine to take advantage of CoreAnimation for a more fluid game experience.
- 64-bit support.
- Version 1.52 | Release Date: 2011-05-10 | Download
Yukon: fixed wrong game over message.
- Version 1.51 | Release Date: 2011-01-24 | Download
- This update fixes undo in Rouge et Noir, where it would reverse the order of stacks of cards.
- Version 1.50 | Release Date: 2010-09-06 | Download
Black Hole: the central hole didn't always appear where it was supposed to. Now it does.
- Version 1.49 | Release Date: 2010-07-13 | Download
Monte Carlo: give the proper message when finishing a game.
- Version 1.48 | Release Date: 2010-06-14 | Download
Spider: added an option to move cards by pointing and clicking instead of drag'n'drop (see Game -> New Game with Options...).
- Version 1.47 | Release Date: 2010-04-28 | Download
Added a new game: The Fan. It's a simpler variant of Trefoil where empty spaces can be filled by Kings.
- Version 1.46 | Release Date: 2010-04-06 | Download
This release fixes a minor bug with statistics: they would report 0 games played, 1 won if they were reset just before winning a game.
- Version 1.45 | Release Date: 2010-01-18 | Download
- Added a new game: Gaps
- Version 1.44 | Release Date: 2009-10-05 | Download
Added Japanese localization.
- Version 1.43 | Release Date: 2009-08-24 | Download
This update fixes a problem with the loading of REKO decks on Intel Macs.
- Version 1.42 | Release Date: 2009-07-16 | Download
This version fixes a crash that occurred on quit with some games.
- Version 1.41 | Release Date: 2009-07-13 | Download
When playing St Helena, undo didn't work properly and it could be used to cheat. It's been fixed.
- Version 1.40 | Release Date: 2009-06-16 | Download
- The "Undo move" menu item/toolbar button will appear disabled when the undo stack is empty.
- Klondike: the previous version was a bit too eager to declare a game as over.
- Version 1.39 | Release Date: 2009-06-08 | Download
- This version adds an option to save the game automatically when you quit the program. It's available under the Game menu: Auto Save on Exit. Auto-saved games will be automatically restored on start, of course.
- Version 1.38 | Release Date: 2009-05-11 | Download
Support for Mac OS X 10.3 has been dropped.
- Version 1.37 | Release Date: 2009-01-05 | Download
- Spider: the number of deals left is displayed in the status bar.
- Spider: when looking for possible moves, groups of cards weren't considered correctly, thus it was possible to get a wrong game over message sometimes. Fixed.
- Version 1.36 | Release Date: 2008-12-01 | Download
- The game is automatically paused when the application is deactivated.
- Mount Sunflower: improved the quality of suggested moves.
- Version 1.35 | Release Date: 2008-10-22 | Download
Fixed Forty Thieves, Josephine and Streets, accidentally broken in the previous release.
- Version 1.34 | Release Date: 2008-10-15 | Download
- The shuffling algorithm for 2-decks games (such as Spider) has been improved: the previous one shuffled decks independently, thus favouring the creation of easier than average games.
- Version 1.33 | Release Date: 2008-08-29 | Download
If the last used deck cannot be loaded at startup, Wiz Solitaire will revert to the standard deck, after notifying the user.
- Version 1.32 | Release Date: 2008-07-17 | Download
Napoleon's Tomb has been added among the included games.
- Version 1.31 | Release Date: 2008-05-20 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($9.99)