- Version 8.31 | Release Date: 2010-04-17 | Download
* Improved speed of Image Browser when browsing large quantities of images
* Fixed problem where the state of the search field wasn't correctly restored upon relaunch
* Fixed a problem that occurred when saving a QuickNote if the user never tabbed into the Tags field
* Fixed a problem that sometimes prevented encrypted notes from being viewed/decrypted
* Fixed a problem where selections suddenly shifted when editing a note while doing a search
- Version 7.0.4 | Release Date: 2008-03-27 | Download
â¢ Task Attachments. Users can attach an unlimited number of tasks to notes. The tasks optionally sync with tasks in iCal.
â¢ Embedded Tasks. Users can embed actual tasks in the content of text notes. The tasks optionally sync with tasks in iCal.
â¢ Details Sidebar. A new Details sidebar makes it easy for users to see and edit note attributes including size, tags, comments, and attachments.
â¢ Form Importing. Users can import tab delimited and CSV data directly into Forms that they define.
â¢ Comments. Each note now has a Comments field where users can enter thoughts, reminders, etc.
â¢ Favorites. Users can quickly open favorite notes from any application using the new Open shortcut and Open tab in DockNote.
â¢ Improved Note & Contact Attachments. Attaching contacts and notes to other notes has been streamlined.
â¢ Improved Printing. Advanced printing options have been added including headers, footers, and note concatenation.
- Version 6.3 | Release Date: 2007-07-15 | Download
- Added a "Rebuild Searching" command to remport the metadata for SOHO Notes (SOHO Notes > Preferences, click the General button)
- Added a Clipboard Limit preference to control the amount of data the clipboard recorder will save
- Added a preference to auto-hide the Downloads window
- Added a Folders preference pane that allows you to set the default font and default shortcut for newly created folders
- Added a Sounds preference pane and moved all related sounds preferences to it
- Added a Define Forms command to the File > New Note > Forms menu
- Moved SOHO Sync into the SOHO Notes application bundle
- Fixed problem that would cause the note count to be incorrect
- When printing form notes the labels now print in bold
- Fixed problem that would cause data in Form notes to dissappear
- Fixed problem in Define Forms window that would cause it to freeze if My Forms was selected first
- Version 5.7.1 | Release Date: 2007-02-28 | Download
- Added a Labels column
- Added an Exit button to fullscreen editing mode
- Added ability to control the width and height of full screen mode (see Full Screen preference pane)
- Fixed bug that caused the Trash not to empty correctly
- Fixed various problems when working with multiple tabs
- Fixed problem that caused ChronosNotesService to not launch
- Fixed issue that prevented folders from being moved
- Folder icons are now changed via the Folder Info dialog
- Notes with long titles no longer halt the export process
- A Web Archive or Bookmark default note selection for a folder will now override the URL handling preference setting for that folder
- The alarm window now always comes to the foreground when an alarm goes off
- Double-clicking a backup file will now restore it
- Folder names with a backslash character are now exported correctly
- The Print toolbar button now works correctly with standalone PDF note windows
- Fixed problem with dragging sticky window to a screen above the menu bar in multi-monitor environments
- Fixed issue that caused note folder hierarchies to not always sync correctly with .Mac
- Worked around problem where existing contacts and calendars would be deleted instead of merged
- Notes are moved to the trash properly when they are deleted on the Palm
- Version 5.5.2 | Release Date: 2006-07-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo