- Version 2.4.4 | Release Date: 2013-12-09 | Download
- When renaming files by adding a suffix, users can now specify whether the suffix is added before or after the file extension.
- Version 2.4.2 | Release Date: 2013-09-04 | Download
- Now when the user attempts to rename files by trimming characters from the end of a filename, they are given the option to trim off the file extension, or to trim the characters that come before the extension.
- Version 2.4.1 | Release Date: 2013-02-03 | Download
- Added Code Signing for ease of installation on Mountain Lion (10.8) systems
- Changed icon format for Retina displays
- Version 2.4.0 | Release Date: 2012-02-23 | Download
- Added UpperCase + LowerCase feature
- Added links to help items directly from app.
- Version 2.3.7 | Release Date: 2012-01-22 | Download
- Changed the Replace Entire Name Feature so the user can also use it to simply serialize the files. To use the Replace Entire Name feature to just serialize file names, simply leave the New Name field blank. Then, at the next prompt, enter the serial number you want to begin with. You also have the option to start with zero (0) now, which will rename the first file with no dash or number.
- Version 2.3.4 | Release Date: 2011-05-06 | Download
- Batch File Rename 2.3.4 (05/06/2011)
- Minor Bug Fix for Tiger Users - Play sound at end now works
- Version 2.3.3 | Release Date: 2011-05-03 | Download
- Batch File Rename 2.3.3 (05/03/2011)
- Fixed a bug with the Serialize Feature
- Version 2.3.2 | Release Date: 2011-03-22 | Download
- Batch File Rename 2.3.2 (03/20/2011)
- Significantly improved speed of File Name Sorting (File Name sorting occurs in File Renaming procedures like rename according to text file)
- Updated Versioning Numbers to match Apple Store versioning standards.
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2011-02-08 | Download
New Feature: Ability to change case of name - to upper and lower case.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2011-01-19 | Download
Version 2.1: Now has a progress indicator. More detailed error reporting for errors encountered during batch file renaming. Better multiple file renaming engine. Minor bug fixes. Overall, a significant upgrade - free to all currently registered users!
- Version 2.0 | Release Date: 2011-01-06 | Download
Batch File Rename 1.0: Original Release.
Batch File Rename 1.2: Minor Bug Fixes, Faster execution.
Batch File Rename 1.3: Even Faster Renaming Engine, Default Buttons.
Batch File Rename 1.4: Added Serialize Option.
Batch File Rename 1.5: Added a window Refresh Step (addresses an issue in Leopard).
Batch File Rename 1.6: Increased compatibility with older OSXs (Panther and earlier).
Batch File Rename 1.7: Added replace-text globally feature.
Batch File Rename 1.8: Minor Bug Fixes, Improvements for Snow Leopard.
Batch File Rename 1.9: Added Rename Entire File Feature.
Batch File Rename 2.0: Added Preference pane: Bypass Start Menu / Sound at End.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2008-11-25 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($14.00)