- Version 3.5 | Release Date: 2009-09-17 | Download
Compatibility: iVolume now fully supports iTunes 9 and Snow Leopard / Good bye 'No iTunNORM Tag'! You never have to deal with this annoying warning from the past again. Just forget about it. iVolume now fixes that automatically in a smart way. / Reliability: Other errors like 'File Not Found' are also reduced to a minimum. / Performance: Overall performance and stability enhancements. / Maintenance: Various other improvements and bug-fixes under the hood.
- Version 3.1.5 | Release Date: 2009-06-07 | Download
Performance: Overall performance and stability enhancements.
Stability: Improved memory handling.
Reliability: Fixed 'endless decoding' that occured under certain circumstances.
Compatibility: Supporting more exotically encoded files.
User Interface: Supporting alternative DPI settings on Windows.
Interoperability: Fixed rare issue with MobileMe preferences syncing.
Internationalization: Added localization for Dutch language.
Future-Proof: Running on Windows 7.
Maintenance: Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
- Version 3.1.4 | Release Date: 2008-11-08 | Download
- Chinese: Added localization for Chinese language.
- Compatibility: Optimized interoperability with iTunes 8.0.1.
- Bugfixes: Various minor fixes and improvements.
- Version 3.1.3 | Release Date: 2008-10-03 | Download
- Version 3.1 | Release Date: 2008-07-27 | Download
In iVolume Version 3.1 and later the Start button can be configured to fit your needs. So besides other modes, it can just work like iVolume 2 if you like.
- Version 3.0.1 | Release Date: 2008-05-12 | Download
- Rewritten From Scratch: Completely new version.
- Blazingly Fast: iVolume 3 takes advantage of newest technologies to fully utilize every core of modern multiprocessor machines for optimal performance.
- Keeps Albums Intact: By using a new sophisticated album detection algorithm iVolume 3 optionally adjusts albums as a whole to keep the intention of the artist. This method is particularly suitable for adjusting gapless live albums.
- Highly Configurable: Create groups to apply individual fine tuned settings to any specified subset of your songs.
- Awesome Usability: All the new features are fun and incredibly easy to use through a modern and clear user interface.
...or to put it simply:
* More fluff.
- Version 2.5.3 | Release Date: 2007-12-05 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 2.5.1 | Release Date: 2007-07-06 | Download
Changes in v2.5.1
-Removing iVolume Comments now works for any number of songs at a time.
Changes in v2.5
-iVolume now uses the "Persistent ID" introduced with iTunes 6.0.4 to identify songs. So iVolume's analyzing results are stored and retreived much more reliably so that each song has to be analyzed really just once.
-Sometimes a song was displayed as changed (green dot), even if it was not really changed.
-In some rare cases the values displayed in iVolume were not the same as displayed by iTunes.
-In some rare cases the volume was not fully adjusted to the right level.
-In some rare cases no error was displayed for songs that could not be processed.
-Users can choose not to modify the comment field of songs anymore.
-Comments already added by iVolume can be removed.
-Other general improvements in application and documentation.
- Version 2.0.2 | Release Date: 2006-07-11 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Shareware ($29.95)