- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2012-07-27 | Download
• A visual refresh on Mac and initial support for ‘Retina’ display Macs.
• The ability to add page numbers, chapters and other kinds of location within a larger work for individual citations.
• The ability to suppress author names and add custom prefixes and suffixes for individual citations.
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2011-09-29 | Download
From the Mendeley blog
"Mendeley 1.1 is now available. There are several notable improvements to the citation insertion functionality, as well as significant under-the-hood bugfixes and speed + appearance tweaks. You can read the full release notes here.
- Mendeley now peacefully co-exists with Track Changes in MS Word.
- Inserting citations and refreshing the document is much faster.
- Watched folders now work much better on the Mac
- Check for Duplicates decisions are now persistent
Interface tweaks include better performance of web content in the desktop client and smaller download/update sizes. Many old UI issues have also been resolved."
- Version 0.9.5.2 | Release Date: 2009-12-18 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 0.9.5 | Release Date: 2009-12-04 | Download
- Improvements to Existing Features: Improved concurrent editing of documents by multiple users. Tags and keywords changes are now merged correctly and conflict resolution is improved. Add support for disambiguating citations in Word and OpenOffice. Improve the performance of bibliography generation and citation insertion in Word and OpenOffice. Mendeley Desktop can now import PDF, BibTeX and RIS files which do not have the .pdf, .bib or .ris file extension. Mendeley Desktop will attempt to guess the type of the file in this case. Support for importing .txt files which may contain references in various formats. Support importing of month field from BibTeX where month name is not enclosed in quotes or braces. HTML attachments are now indexed for full text search (note that this will not apply to existing attachments). Show a wizard on first run offering to set up word processor integration. Clearer formatting of dates in the table view. Add support for superscript and subscript formatting of in-line citations. Add a menu item to toggle the visiblity of the right-hand Document Details pane. Support for additional fields and document types in BibTeX import and export. Support for additional document types in RIS import and export. Show different icons in the table view depending on the file type, number of files attached to a document and whether the file is stored locally or downloadable from the web. Automatically enable the Ã¢ÂÂCitation KeyÃ¢ÂÂ field in the Document Details pane when BibTeX syncing is enabled. Support for importing file links from EndNote XML files (currently tested with EndNote X2, X3 XML files). Add keyboard shortcuts for moving between tabs, creating folders and toggling the Document Details pane. Clearer messages in the Word and OpenOffice.org plugins. When importing PDFs through the Ã¢ÂÂWatched FoldersÃ¢ÂÂ feature, the existing library is searched for duplicates of imported documents. Improved performance of first PDF import after starting Mendeley. (Mac) Mendeley Desktop offered to install the NeoOffice plugin even when NeoOffice was not installed. (Linux) Add a README file to the generic Linux version of Mendeley Desktop. Bug Fixes: Fixed various hangs and crashes on exit when background services (such as the file organiser) were enabled. The location of the Zotero database was not auto-detected if Firefox was not using the default profile. Hyperlinks in PDF documents did not work reliably. Fix crash when opening certain invalid PDF documents. Removed non-working support for unchecking sub-folders of a watched folder. Import documents directly into the Ã¢ÂÂMy PublicationsÃ¢ÂÂ collection did not work. Progress of syncing operations is now shown as a percentage instead of number of documents and citations updated. Fix a bug where document addition date/times were stored in local time internally and would be incorrect after a timezone or daylight savings change. The document type combo-box now updates correctly after a DOI/Arxiv/PubMed lookup. Improved syncing performance. Ã¢ÂÂCopy LaTeX CitationÃ¢ÂÂ menu command now generates a citation key for the selected document(s) if necessary. Application interface could hang whilst performing a database upgrade or repair. Search index could go out of date causing documents which should match the search keywords not to be found. Search did not always find all relevant full text matches. Auto-update checks did not work properly in release candidate versions. (Mac) The account password field was cleared when opening the preferences dialog.
- Version 0.6.2 | Release Date: 2009-02-16 | Download
- No changes specified