- Version 1.21 | Release Date: 2009-09-04 | Download
CHANGES SINCE v1.20
- virtualhost.sh now checks to see if a newer version is available! Amazing!
CHANGES SINCE v1.19
- [Issue #7] You can now have site-specific logs for each virtual host. See the configuration variables PROMPT_FOR_LOGS and ALWAYS_CREATE_LOGS for additional controls.
- Version 1.19 | Release Date: 2009-03-04 | Download
CHANGES SINCE v1.18
- [Issue #1] On Leopard, the first request to the new virtual host would fail.
Have remedied this by making the first request in the script, in addition to the sleep 1 command.
- [Issue #4] Some users reported an error originating from a missing group.
Looks like Leopard doesn't create a group with the same name as the user like previous versions (and most other Unix-variants!) do. It was never a problem for me because my user account was created on Mac OS X 10.0, and has been migrated from machine to machine and with every upgrade, and my "patrick" group has remained. (Thanks to Matt Sephton for reporting and providing a patch!)
- Version 1.18 | Release Date: 2009-02-17 | Download
- No changes specified