- Version 1.02 | Release Date: 2008-01-30 | Download
Three new video modes are now available - giving you the ability to keep your local video running while also showing something via Chatter, the video modes are: Local+Chatter (low), Local+Chatter (high) and the highest quality (which was previously the only option) - Chatter Only.
French translation has been added (big thanks to Ronald Leroux)
- Version | Release Date: 2008-01-30 | Download
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2008-01-28 | Download
- Chatter now handles screen-capture by hiding its overlay windows.
- Checks/handling for Universal Access settings are much improved.
- Preferences now saves the 'Check for Updates' setting properly.
- Fixed a minor memory leak
- Version 0.98 | Release Date: 2008-01-24 | Download
- Systems with two (large) displays would sometimes show a 'white screen of death'. This is now fixed.
- The expiry date checks were incorrect when Chatter was run on non-english systems.
- The startup graphics would often be out of place.
- A memory leak has been fixed.
- Version 0.95 | Release Date: 2008-01-12 | Download
0.95 (12 January 2008)
- The text color of the highlight rectangle now adapts dynamically so that its always (more or less) readable.
- The search function in now more comprehensive in its searching.
- Fixed a bug in 'Any Window' mode where windows were cropped incorrectly - resulting in a small part of the lower/upper bounds of this windows not being properly transmitted across the iChat AV session.
- In 'Any Window' mode, the mouse is now longer overlaid if its outside the boundaries of the window being captured.
- The mouse position as displayed to the video conference partner is now much more accurate, both in normal and 'Any Window' modes.
- Some memory leaks have been plugged.
- The mouse position is now also updated when windows/UI elements are being dragged around by the person sharing their screen.
- Chatter 0.95 will expire on the 21st of January 2008.
- Version 0.94 | Release Date: 2008-01-07 | Download
A bug related to Spaces and Chatter has been resolved.
Non-square icon graphics for buddies are now drawn correctly (instead of being squished to the wrong size).
The buddies list can now be sorted either by availability, last name or first name.
The 'Start Sharing' functionality is now quicker and more reliable, and disables itself if iChat tells Chatter that the highlighted user is presently in a video chat.
The icon and text related to your current iChat state has been removed from the Chatter GUI (it wasn't so helpful to have it there).
The 'Display only buddies that are online' checkbox has been moved to the preferences pane.
The 'Start Sharing' button enabled/disabled state is now correctly refreshed when the current buddy selection changes.
Buddies that are busy in an A/V chat are drawn in the Chatter buddies list slightly alpha blended, to visually indicate that the particular buddy cannot be used in Chatter.
Double-clicking on a buddy has the same effect as selecting the buddy and clicking on the 'Start Sharing' button.
Non-english OS users should have no problems using Chatter with this release (the AppleScript is now english-text free, huraaah!).
Chatter 0.94 will expire on the 21st of January 2008.
- Version 0.92 | Release Date: 2007-12-27 | Download
0.92 (28 December 2007)
The 'Start Sharing' functionality will still fail on non-English OS versions.
Fixed the 'Start Sharing' button to detect the iChat File -> Share File via iChat Theatre menu option in a more robust manner.
Chatter no longer automatically joins all Spaces on startup (this may be an option in the future).
0.91 (27 December 2007)
Added more logging into the 'Start Sharing...' applescript
- Version 0.9 | Release Date: 2007-12-23 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Commercial with demo