- Version 0.1.17b | Release Date: 2009-12-04 | Download
- BOINCMenubar 2 Changelog http://sparkle.brotherbard.com/boincmenubar/appcast.xml Most recent changes with links to updates. en Version 0.1.17b http://sparkle.brotherbard.com/boincmenubar/release-notes.html#version-0.1.17b Fri, 04 Dec 2009 09:20:08 -0700
- Version 0.1.17 | Release Date: 2009-07-11 | Download
- A crashing bug caused by deleting a host in the Hosts preference view while it is the active host.
- A crashing bug caused by the project information getting corrupt when trying to connect to a host that is no longer running.
- A display problem when detaching from a project, the outline view in the Projects Preference would not update the list of attached projects.
- A display problem when connected to a host with no projects, the menu would just display two separator lines with nothing between them. Now it will say "Get Started by Joining a Projectâ¦" and open the Project Preferences view.
- A display problem when closing a group in the Projects Preferences outline view would cause the project name and some other information to show "No Selection". As a temporary fix I'm not allowing a group to be closed when one of the projects under it is selected.
- A number of memory leaks as reported by the Clang Static Analyzer.
- A popup menu in the three BOINC preferences to switch the current host without having to go to the status menu.
- Version 0.1.15 | Release Date: 2009-06-27 | Download
- No changes specified