- Version 16.0.3 | Release Date: 2013-01-03 | Download
The Adobe Illustrator 16.0.3 update adds support for HiDPI Retina Displays and provides several other stability fixes.
- Version 16.0.0 | Release Date: 2012-04-23 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 15.0.1 | Release Date: 2010-08-08 | Download
The AdobeÂ® IllustratorÂ® 15.0.1 update addresses a number of issues related to stability, including the following:
â¢ Out of memory problems specific to Macs with RAM exceeding 4gb, including failure of shortcut keys, rulers, or file open have been addressed.
â¢ Glyph Panel issues have been addressed.
â¢ Several crashes occurring at launch or quit have been addressed.
â¢ A crash when traversing a variable data set containing linked images has been addressed.
â¢ An issue with white lines appearing on rasterized gradient mesh objects has been addressed.
- Version 15.0.0 | Release Date: 2010-04-30 | Download
- Version CS5 15.0:
- Crisp graphics for web and mobile devices - Deliver clean, sharp, pixel-aligned raster artwork with enhanced anti-aliasing features in Adobe Illustrator CS5. Avoid fuzzy graphics by automatically aligning artwork to the pixel grid, and control the appearance of individual text objects.
- Fluid vector painting - Combine the expressiveness of painting with the editability and scalability of vectors. Paint freely with vectors that resemble real-world brush strokes, controlling paint opacity and bristle characteristics such as shape, length, and stiffness, with Illustrator CS5.
- Intuitive perspective drawing - Automatically generate perspective grids for 1-, 2- or 3-point linear perspectives in Adobe Illustrator CS5, complete with controls for horizon lines and vanishing points. Artwork automatically draws in the visual dimensions set by the Perspective Grid
- Beautiful Strokes - Fully control variable-width strokes, arrowheads, dashes, and art brush scaling along a path.
- Shape Builder tool - Intuitively combine, edit, and fill shapes directly on your artboard without accessing multiple tools and panels.
- Bristle Brush - Paint with vectors that resemble natural-media brush strokes, controlling bristle characteristics and paint opacity
- Multiple artboard enhancements - Work on up to 100 artboards of varying sizes in one file, organized and viewed the way you want
- Drawing enhancements - Work faster with everyday tools. Join paths with a keystroke, draw behind, and draw inside.
- Resolution-independent effects - Apply raster effects, such as drop shadows, blurs, and textures, that maintain a consistent appearance across media.
- Integrated CMS support in Dreamweaver - Enjoy authoring and testing support for content management systems like WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal right in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
- Dynamically Related Files provides direct access to a page's related files, even for dynamic pages, and Live View Navigation offers accurate previews of dynamic applications.
- Enhanced Creative Suite integration - Improve productivity and workflows when using Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5, and Flash Professional CS5. Leverage the FXG graphics file format and integration with Adobe Mini Bridge for digital asset management.
- Version 14.0 | Release Date: 2008-08-20 | Download
- Blob Brush tool Transparency in gradients Elliptical gradients More details
- Version 13.0 | Release Date: 2007-12-20 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 13.0.2 | Release Date: 2007-09-05 | Download
Illustrator 13.0.2, which is recommended for all Illustrator CS3 users, addresses issues related to importing native Freehand files into Illustrator. This includes fixes for retaining certain gradients on fills, some raster effects, as well as additional support for importing of text styles.
Licence: Commercial with demo