- Version 1.1.5 | Release Date: 2008-02-24 | Download
+ Ctrl-click in the application list to reveal the selected application in the Finder.
+ Choose between multiple installed versions of an application.
+ Added View menu option to filter applications outside the main applications folder.
+ Fresh installations will default to showing only applications residing in the main applications folder.
+ Application location is displayed in the details pane.
+ Fixed application list sorting when showing filtered applications.
+ Save window size/location.
- Version 1.1.4 | Release Date: 2008-01-29 | Download
More Bug Fixes. Usability hints.
* Added tooltips to application list entries, showing their location.
* View menu and table header sorting toggle between ascending and descending.
* Exported HTML header specifies UTF-8 encoding to ensure proper display of 'special' characters.
* Fixed fatal character encoding error when exporting.
* Tightened UI locking to prevent application list changes during export or other expensive tasks.
- Version 1.1.3 | Release Date: 2008-01-27 | Download
- No changes specified