- Version 1.1.7 | Release Date: 2011-07-01 | Download
- IMPORTANT: This version of AppTrap no longer supports Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. AppTrap now requires Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or, when it is released, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Updated French localization. Thanks Ronald Leroux and Yann Ricquebourg!
- Lion ready.
- Preference Pane Changes
- Fixed a bug in the Portuguese translation that caused the ReadMe in the About tab to always show 1.1.5 as the version number.
- Version 1.1.6 | Release Date: 2010-12-23 | Download
- Changed the the notification text for starting new background proces after updating.
- Fixed the size of the notification window.
- Version 1.1.5 | Release Date: 2010-01-14 | Download
Developer changed: Kumaran Vijayan
Link for the site changed: http://onnati.net/apptrap/
Requires 10.5 or later
Background Process & Preference Pane
New Portuguese translation. Thanks Vasco Patricio!
French and Dutch localization updates.
A warning has been added to the uninstall confirmation window that warns the user that the application may only be updating itself.
- Version 1.1.3 | Release Date: 2009-09-01 | Download
- Fixed stupid UI bug in fr and nl localizations introduced by accident in r28
- Version 1.1.2 | Release Date: 2009-09-01 | Download
- New French localization. Thanks Ronald Leroux!
- The background process is now 32/64 bit. It will run as a 64 bit process on Macs with 64 bit Intel processors (Core 2 Duos and Xeons)
- Geek time: the background process now runs with Garbage Collection enabled
- Version 1.1.1 | Release Date: 2009-08-30 | Download
Version 1.1.1 Changes
- IMPORTANT: This update is primarily for compatibility fixes for Mac OS X 10.6. Due to these compatibility fixes, Mac OS X 10.4 is no longer supported; 10.5 or higher is the minimum OS requirement for AppTrap 1.1.1 and beyond.
- AppTrap prefpane is now 64 bit. No longer does System Preferences in Mac OS X 10.6 have to restart to load the AppTrap prefpane.
- Fixed a small typo in the "restarting AppTrap" dialog.
- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2008-02-11 | Download
- Fix broken localizations
- Fix blank Read Me file
- Fix website/donation buttons
- Version 1.0.4 | Release Date: 2008-01-11 | Download
- Don't spawn lots of zombied processes (thanks Jeremy!)
- Improved prefpane/application bridge
- Reduce concurrent memory usage radically
- Don't be so aggressive about filenames (i.e. trashing Ableton Live shouldn't catch LiveType, thanks Christefano!)
- Add Japanese localization (thanks Tom!)
- Version 1.0.3 | Release Date: 2007-08-30 | Download
- Fix bug where AppTrap was terminated every time the prefpane was launched
- Version 1.0.2 | Release Date: 2007-08-29 | Download
- Fix crash on startup
- Finds a lot more system files
- Detect if the trashed app came from a Sparkle auto-update, and ignore
- Check both user and global library
- Simple version check until Sparkle supports bundles
- Fix a couple of memory leaks (thanks HÃ¥kan)
- Fix fatal bug if the bundle identifier or bundle name was not found (thanks Gregard)
- Added localizations: Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish and Traditional Chinese
- Lots and lots of small fixes!
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2007-07-09 | Download
- Search folders recursively
- Remember the expanded state of the dialogue window
- Fix random crash on startup
- Fix a couple of memory leaks (thanks HÃ¥kan!)
- AppTrap is now open source, yay!
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2007-07-07 | Download
- No changes specified
Licence: Other Open Source