- Version 1.2.4 | Release Date: 2009-03-11 | Download
Greater integration with Rails Deployment on the Cloud (preparation for a new RadRails Release) Added interface and hooks into cloud plugins to allow other plugins (i.e. RadRails) to participate/control the sync/deploy process Creating a new project swtiches to the Aptana Perspective (before users had to dig to see the Aptana Perspective) Ability to turn on and off Natures for any given project Group all Hosted Sites into a single node with public, private, and staging as subnodes Fix problem of SFTP node collapsing on updload (STU-3570) New FTP Dialog More synchronization fixes. Remove SVN dialog prompt for installation, added SVN link in My Cloud (under Access->SVN) to allow users to get it
New Access Tab New Tools Category with new "SSH Console" link. Changed "Synchronize" text to "Deploy" (for Rails)
Change pricing in NDW and portal settings to show monthly price Update cloud manager so it uses default set of options in Create Site request when none are provided, as is the case with the NDW
- Version 1.2.3 | Release Date: 2009-03-04 | Download
- Greater Studio support for the Rail Plugin including the ability to deploy Rails Applications to the web.
- Rails Project Help opens in a new browser when synchronizing project.
- Version 1.2.2 | Release Date: 2009-02-27 | Download
- My Aptana Page and Portal Page Separated
- New Hosting Toolbar and Menu Added with the ability to Create a New Hosted Site and Deploy and Existing Hosted Site.
- Remote Project is no longer just a Professional Feature, is now available to all users.
- Perspective cleaned up to have Files View, Project View, Outline, and Getting Started as part of the main perspective.
- New Getting Started View allows users to quickly look at popular tutorials.
- Users now install new plugins via the Plugins Manager View rather than via the Portal Page.
- Update FTP Libraries which should stabilize syncing problems.
o Users no longer need to give their first name and last name when signing up for a trial.
o No email confirmation required when completing trials.
o Users now have access to Root on the Cloud.
o New Deployment Wizard Sign Up Page.
- Version 1.2.1 | Release Date: 2008-12-09 | Download
See http://www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/ReleaseNotes for more information about this release.
- Version 1.1 | Release Date: 2008-05-06 | Download
- No changes specified