- Version 2.8.2 | Release Date: 2014-03-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.8.2
Support embedding scripts in script and snippet.
Support Wine/WineSkin/CrossOver apps.
Allow using numeric characters as delimiters.
Adjusted "Abbreviation case adaption" behavior.
Added command "Reset Typing Style" in Format\Font menu.
- Version 2.7 | Release Date: 2014-02-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.7
Improved compatibility with OS X 10.9.
Added search and replace ability for "clipboard" variables.
Added "Optional" option for "snippet", "date" and "time" variables.
Added option to increase font size for various user interface elements.
Added command "Import OS X's substitutions" in File menu.
Added "Insert" menu to snippet editor's context menu.
Fixed some issues with fullscreen apps.
Many other improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 2.6.5 | Release Date: 2014-01-11 | Download
What's New in Version 2.6.5
Fixed problem on OS X 10.9 when deleting long abbreviation, or inserting very long snippet.
Other bug fixes.
- Version 2.6.4 | Release Date: 2013-11-26 | Download
What's New in Version 2.6.4
Fixed some major issues on OS X 10.9.
Improvements for Initial Sync, Formatted Text snippet.
Fixed crash by hotkeys.
Fixed CSV importing issue.
- Version 2.6.1 | Release Date: 2013-11-07 | Download
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• Improved compatibility with OS X 10.9.
• New: "Optional" option for Field variable.
• Added context menu to the snippet list view.
• "Search snippets" hotkey now works in password fields (and secure input environment also).
• App conflicts detection.
• Many other bug fixes and improvements.
- Version 2.5.1 | Release Date: 2013-08-21 | Download
What's New in Version 2.5.1
New in version 2.3:
• aText now works in Windows virtual machine by Parallels, VMWare Fusion (in Unity mode), VirtualBox.
• aText now works in Windows via TeamViewer and some popular Remote Desktop Connection clients.
• aText will display snippet selector popup when there are mutiple triggerable snippets.
• "Capitalize new sentence" works in more situations.
• Ability to expand snippet's content in Title Case. For example:
• • hay = how are you
• • haY -> How Are You
• • Hay -> How are you
• • HAY -> HOW ARE YOU
• Allow dragging snippets/groups while filtering.
• New command in Edit menu: Reset group's snippets to Plain Text.
New in version 2.4:
• "Capitalize new sentences" exclusion.
• Export data to CSV file.
• Copy/Cut/Paste snippets.
• Ability to filter by abbreviation / content.
• Added shortcuts for inserting variable, searching, "Collapse all".
• Sound preview.
New in version 2.5:
• Numeric Field (supports Math expression).
• New option: Default font of snippet editor.
• Works in Java apps (i.e. Minecraft).
- Version 2.2 | Release Date: 2013-06-25 | Download
What's New in Version 2.2
aText now works in screen sharing session.
Allow adding snippet/group while filtering.
New option for "Always use clipboard" option.
Added shortcut for sorting options.
Added "Make Link" Cmd+K shortcut.
aText now distinguishes between Return and Enter keys.
Pressing Command key alone clears text buffer.
Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Version 1.7.2 | Release Date: 2012-08-08 | Download
What's New in Version 1.7.2
• Attempt to fix a problem with clipboard.
• Localized into German.
- Version 1.7.1 | Release Date: 2012-07-01 | Download
<div class="product-review" metrics-loc="Titledbox_What's New in Version 1.7.1" more-text="More">
What's New in Version 1.7.1
<p>• Added AutoCorrect dictionaries for 12 languages.<br />• Localized into French.</p>
Licence: Commercial with demo