- Version 2.3.3 | Release Date: 2012-07-25 | Download
What's New in Automatic 2.3
YouTube subscriptions category.
Full magnet link support, both as a main and fallback option.
Expanded HD show selection.
Post-processing for rar files in torrents.
Wider show selection.
Smart subscription refreshing, with drastically lower network requirements.
Improved stability and reliability.
- Version 2.1 | Release Date: 2010-03-01 | Download
-Multiple feeds per subscription.
-Show data can be attached to Custom subscriptions.
-TV Show subscriptions can be converted and edited as Custom, with no data loss.
-Subscription list improvements: sorting, status indicators.
-Episode information in the Subscriptions pane.
-Wider show selection.
-Greatly reduced delay between item release and download.
-No more date tag - read more here.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2009-08-22 | Download
A rather unspectacular 1.0 - I considered 0.9.10, but it's about time to hit 1.0, so here it is!
Added preliminary support for Twitter feeds.
Expanded feed support, just remember to login to private feeds before running Automatic. Also, it appears issues with ezrss.it are server-related, so try showrss.karmorra.info instead.
Reworked the "starting episode number" feature, it should be more consistent now. The format entered in the field does not have to match the actual format in the feed, as long as both are recognizable (it can recognize s01e01, 1×01, yyyy.mm.dd, mm.dd.yyyy - let me know if you come across any other number or date formats).
Fixed some further issues with the dates, which would cause some items to be incorrectly ignored.
- Version 0.9.9 | Release Date: 2009-06-29 | Download
* Each subscription can now have a different download location - by default, all downloads go to the location specified in the 'General' tab.
* Added the option to apply the feed or subscription filters to the description element of RSS items, in addition to the default title element.
* Added the option to invert the subscription filter - works the same as the feed filter invert option.
* Fixed a weirdness with the date parsing, which could cause some items to be incorrectly passed over if the system was set to a non-Gregorian calendar.
* Other minor stuff, such as: subscription list ordering, log window column resizing, feed preview table tooltips.
Been sitting on this update for way too long; took the opportunity to release it because of an embarrassing bug in the feed filtering code - thanks K!
* Added support for date-based episode numbers (yyyy.mm.dd or mm.dd.yyyy).
* Added new TV option: starting episode number. If set, Automatic will only download episodes starting from that number (works with both numbers and dates).
* 'Unless proper' is now 'unless proper or repack'.
* URL links in feeds are now percent-escaped (for example, spaces are replaced with '%20').
* Fixed the aforementioned feed filtering bug, which caused some feed regular expressions to be incorrectly evaluated.
* Fixed a crash that was occurring for some users after updating to 0.9.6.
* Support for TV show episode numbers; this is set on a per-subscription basis and is turned off by default. Note that in order to function properly, every subscription must correspond to a single show.
* Logs can now be conveniently accessed from the 'General' tab; please use the export function to send the log when requesting support.
* Fixed: Downloading to a folder with a space would result in a crash.
* Fixed: Feed item dates would sometimes not be parsed correctly if the locale was set to anything other than 'English'.
* Various minor fixes.
- Version 0.9.5 | Release Date: 2009-02-14 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 0.9.8 | Release Date: 2009-01-01 | Download
Unknown changes, no changelog available.
- Version 1.0.5 | Release Date: 2006-01-01 | Download
runs in 64-bit on Snow Leopard